I respect faith, but doubt is what gets you an edu
OP
Trophies
Website
compfaqz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
India
E3 is just around the corner, but what can we expect to see from Nintendo at this year’s event?

3dse3.png

With E3 just around the corner, the time has come to put our brains into overdrive and begin to think about what Nintendo may have in store for their loyal fans.

With all of the talk and speculation in regards to the revelation of the Wii 2 or “Stream”, many of us have forgotten about the surprises coming our way for our beloved portable.

E3 2010 was arguably one of Nintendo’s most impressive conferences so far, thanks to the reveal of many eagerly anticipated sequels such as Donkey Kong Country Returns and Zelda: Skyward sword . But lets not forget the main talking point of the event. This was the day in which the Nintendo 3DS was revealed to the world.

This years conference has huge expectations to live up to, due to the impressive list of 3DS games that were shown to be in development last year. Many of which, we still have not heard about since June 2010.

So what can we expect or even hope to see at this years E3?

Kid Icarus: Uprising

icarus.png

Lets not forget that we have yet to hear any major details regarding this title. What is the main storyline? Can we expect to see something similar to Ocarina of Time 3D’s Boss rush mode? Will Pit use Power-Up items and use an array of weapons? How will the touchscreen be utilised? All of these questions remain unanswered, but will Nintendo finally give us the details we want to hear?

Animal Crossing and Mario Kart 3DS

mario-crossing.png

As with the above, further details for both of these titles remain behind closed doors. Yes, we have seen the odd Screenshot or the small amount of game-play clips, but this has not quenched the thirst of fans of these popular franchises.

Pokemon 3DS

pokemon3d.png

Pokemon is Nintendo’s second biggest franchise, making it an obvious choice of game for the 3DS. It is very unlikely that we will see a new installment of the main series so soon after the release of Black and White. But many fans of the series are hoping to see a sequel to Pokemon snap or even Pokemon stadium. Images floating around the Internet, suggest that the reveal could be a Colosseum/ Gale of Darkness related title.

Super Mario 3DS

One game that is sure to boost sales of the Nintendo 3DS, is Super Mario. We already know that the game exists, but details are still scarce. The tail situated at the end of the game’s logo suggests that we will see the return of either the Tanooki suit or the Raccoon tail, which allowed our favourite plumber to fly for a short period of time. Super Mario will almost definitely be shown at E3, but will it meet the fans expectations? only time will tell.

mario3d.png

Nintendo managed to please it’s audience with many surprises at last years Event and will surely have a few hidden gems prepared for this year too. A glorious 3D return for F-Zero? or maybe a sequel to Yoshi’s island?

What would you like to see from Nintendo at E3 2011? Do you want to see a particular sequel? a brand new franchise? Leave your comments and suggestions below.

you can watch Nintendo’s E3 Conference as it happens at: [url=http://e3.nintendo.com/]http://e3.nintendo.com/ [/url]

Hero-Link

Hero of Derrr
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Oh i'll so be all over the conference... first day of vacations from work as well! pretty awesome!

Anyway i can't wait to see the new console.... i just hope most of the rumors are fake... touch screen and camera in the controller? i can't see how that would work... if it's true they better have some convincing ideias for games that use all features...

Zekrom_cool

I respect faith, but doubt is what gets you an edu
OP
Trophies
Website
compfaqz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
India
Hero-Link said:
Oh i'll so be all over the conference... first day of vacations from work as well! pretty awesome!

Anyway i can't wait to see the new console.... i just hope most of the rumors are fake... touch screen and camera in the controller? i can't see how that would work... if it's true they better have some convincing ideias for games that use all features...
Yup. Hope so.
yay.gif

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
HTML doesn't work on most forums. Use BBCode.

Ignoring The Nintendo Feel™...
Mostly excited to hear the release dates for the games from last years e3 and if they can deliver a few more games of the same caliber for next year.

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd like me some animal crossing details yes I would
rolleyes.gif

And with the 3ds they can add more stuffs after it comes out correct?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: Has he had seizures before?