Hacking 2 USB Loader Gx's? Really?

Slyakin

See ya suckers
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I find this annoying, and it really isn't life-threatening, but I just seem to be really OCD about it. I went ahead and updated USB Loader GX through the Settings menu in the channel, and now I have two USB Loader GX channels! I can't tell which one to delete, and... Any help?

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Slyakin said:
I find this annoying, and it really isn't life-threatening, but I just seem to be really OCD about it. I went ahead and updated USB Loader GX through the Settings menu in the channel, and now I have two USB Loader GX channels! I can't tell which one to delete, and... Any help?
That's why you use a forwarder. It downloaded the latest GX Channel and installed it. I'd say delete both and install the latest channel off the webpage.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gordinio said:
Slyakin said:
That's why you use a forwarder. It downloaded the latest GX Channel and installed it. I'd say delete both and install the latest channel off the webpage.
... Yeah, good idea.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    denpafan @ denpafan: swag