Hacking Question 2 Switch's and 2 SX Pro's

bostonBC

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is the SX Pro dongle tied to a switch once it is activated?

Or can I use 1 dongle to enable booting on both my switch's? I have RCM enabled on both.

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is the SX Pro dongle tied to a switch once it is activated?

Or can I use 1 dongle to enable booting on both my switch's? I have RCM enabled on both.
you can start sx-os with any dongle. only the license is tied to the dongle when it comes to activation. once it's activated any dongle can start sx-os on any switch that has a valid license.

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so to answer your question more directly. You would have to first activate both switche's licenses with their respective dongles and once that's done you could just use 1 dongle for both switches to start sx-os. just as you could start sx-os on both licensed switches with a pc.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
so to answer your question more directly. You would have to first activate both switche's licenses with their respective dongles and once that's done you could just use 1 dongle for both switches to start sx-os. just as you could start sx-os on both licensed switches with a pc.
Or he can buy just one dongle if he hasn't bought 2 already, and buy an extra license.

Reactions: comput3rus3r

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs