Gaming 2 Questions

Iorkca

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
First Question - Im using R4cce to edit my cheat files but the problem im having is when i add a new cheat to a game already there, well if i add a new cheat period save as then load it on my card the new cheats don't show up. If i create a new cheat file and put the codes in there they show up.

Second Question - is there any pokemon platinum Exp codes that are working. Ive tried the one that comes with the mega cheat database file that gives a multiplier like x2, x128 and so on and ive also tried the one from codejunkies where you hold R at the feint menu and it makes the xp really high but neither of them are having any affect in game.

thanks for any help

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
are you using r4?
if you are using r4 maybe you should use r4cce to remove those game that you don't play
smile.gif

if i didn't recally wrongly those codes in the database works perfectly
smile.gif

now my question...
was the game that didn't show for you patched?
if yes use r4cce the ... function locate in between game id and dupe to see whether the id is it the same as the one in the database ?

if they are different! just change accordingly

Iorkca

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok thanks ill try that.

i am using r4cce to edit my codes and stuff.

Is it possible my version of pokemon platinum is corrupter or something and just not allowing me to use certain codes. I mean for example all the item codes worked, the code to let me capture trainers pokemon worked. The only real codes not working are the Experience after battle modifier codes.

I have an M3 Simply loaded with R4ysauto, and i must say its been a godsend, my M3 stopped playing alot of games and when i found this site and that info it was like WOOT!

Iorkca

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok i figured it out. Apparently the rom i got says its the (E) rom but actually its the (U) rom pretending to be the (E) rom. Once i put the codes in the entry for Pokemon Plat (U) they appeared on the DS.

Only issue im having now is the EXP code where you press R at the pokemon has feinted screen is working to a point. You have to press it at the exact second it changes from that screen to the EXP gained screen and man it aint easy. The the codes for After battle experience multiplier arent working at all, and those codes are the ones that came with the cheat file.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzVN9kIUNxw +1