OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hey guys,
Recently I have moved from 512GB to 1TB Sandisk (sold and fulfilled by Amazon).
I have formatted card in Switch and copied over stuff from my 512GB card. Everything worked fine, but if I tried to install anything new (update or game) I'm getting corrupted data and sometimes cannot access card error while downloading.

So I thought that the card is faulty. I've run H2Testw on it. Speeds were spot on and there were no errors.
I have tried filling the card with movies and everything worked. Only when I try to install anything through console it gets corrupted.
Tested with exfat, fat32 and formatting through console with same result.
Tried to wipe the card and start downloading stuff from scratch. Same.
Contacted Sandisk and confirmed that the card is legit. Sandisk suggests that Switch might not be compatible with the card.
Sent email to Nintendo support and now waiting...
I'm on the newest firmware, and only legal soft. Absolutely no issues when using my 512GB card.

Any ideas?
Thanks in advance...

LoggerMan

Trophies
XP
Country
I'd also like to know this. I want a 1TB, because loading games off USB is a pain, but I heard a 1TB caught fire in someone's Switch.

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd also like to know this. I want a 1TB, because loading games off USB is a pain, but I heard a 1TB caught fire in someone's Switch.
that person set fire to their switch for attention. funny how that SD card was in perfect condition after "catching on fire".

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: First she gets the clap, then I get the slap? +1