rs-rga_01.png
Â
rs-rga_02.png
[/p]
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
info.gif
Release Group:Rising SunSave Type:EEPROM_V124ROM Size:64MbitPublisher:Zoo DigitalRegion:EuropeROM Serial:AGP-BRAP-EURLanguage(s):English, Français, Deutsch, Italiano, EspañolView NFO:Click Here
horiz_trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif

Teck-

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It looks pretty cool. You can fire on other vehicles during the race. Remins me of Micro Machines on Mega Drive.

D

Deleted_11405

yes this is gr8! long time ago i saw some screenshot of it.. now its out.. i'm happy i hope its fun
edit its fun!! and you can take dirty shortcuts
smile.gif

Iceman5

Trophies
XP
Country
wow, this looks interesting! the title screen reminds me of combat cars which was an awesome game for genesis. tho it appears no1 knows about it... deff checking this out!

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ah, this looks like Apogee's Death Rally for the PC. A fantastic game. Finally another Karnajj Rally type view for a racing game, I'll definitely play this one.

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
Mmmmm...... I never heard of this game before, by the comments of this thread and the screenshots it might be good.....

Let's find out................

And a Happy New Year for All of you!!!!!!!!!!!

MonkeyHead79

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just given the game a short try, and it is pretty dang nifty. Excellent terrain graphics, the cars appear to be actual 3D models that rotate (and even tilt, depending on the terrain) flawlessly, the music is of a surprisingly high quality... unfortunately, the game seems to have a bit of trouble running itself -- it "surges" constantly in grand prix and quick race modes, and it's doubly apparent when there are weather effects like rain present. Still, it is possible to get used to. I guess my biggest complaint overall is that weapons aren't capitalized on enough, and as a result the game is sickeningly easy so far. Haven't tried the later tracks though.

I'm putting this on my wanted list, anyway.
gba.gif

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game is pretty fun. Takes a little getting used to like most racers like this though.
Karnajj rally always kinda annoyed me with all the graphics and music it has, not that its a bad game, its actualy reather good. I just find it annoying look at or listen too o-o.

But anyway, this game is pretty fun. The start position selection is a nice touch :3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-