1828 - Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories (U)

guardian_457

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
what is ? kh
i still want to change it back to eperrom
do u know how to change it back?
nyanya.gif

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Jei

Translator and romhacker wannabe
Trophies
Website
space.offgamers.com
XP
Country
Brazil
I can't see what's so wrong with the battle system, I like it a lot, involves so much depth than a turn-based-pretty-linear Rpg. Guess traditional players are afraid of the need of agility to play a Rpg
tongue.gif

I'm at scenario 2 (halloween), just finding it a bit difficult (compared to the battles on the first part, I find battles too long needing to do combinations every time to beat enemies), I think I need more powerful cards or put more points on Cp than Hp....

Selvin

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Does anyone know where to find those golden cards you need to open one door in each world? I've played through a few worlds and I haven't found any of them yet... :hmm:

And I say boo to turn based battles aswell, they're so boring.
wink2.gif

spanks54

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Only played a little and gotta say I hate card based rpgs slightly more than I hate hack n slash rpgs. Bring back turn based Squre-Enix as people still enjoy it!!!
People might still enjoy it but... card-based and slasher RPGs both sell extremly well also. Square, like any other company, just wants alot of money. And they've lost the balls to independantly make a game with the depth of FF's 6-9. Well, in my own opinion, anyway.

Dark_Lord Malik

Proud Pakistani
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pakistan
It`s finally out in english. I played the GBA version for a while and this game is pretty good. I don`t like the battle system that much but the it isn`t bad too. It is just a fine battle system.

Luse

Now with more MOOSE!!!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Deadend769 - You sir won the honor of making my jaw drop, not but a post directly above yours does it say we don't have rom links here, or allow rom requests...

We are a news site nothing more...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UyxeZ7JYwZs&pp=ygUJVnIgaXMgZ2F5 +1