1820 - Its Mr. Pants (U)

spanks54

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
*coughs* a console rehash of Jet Force Gemini would be awsome... er, I'm sorry, I';m so off topic here. I just noticed that everyone had completly ignored Jet Force having been made on the N64... couldn't help myself....

Ok, I'm not contributuing nothing, so I'll shut up now...

P.S. I'm not really interested in playing Mr. Pants but....WHY did they call it Mr. Pants? you think they would have been able to come up with abetter name for a puzzle game, wouldn't you?

penance

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
*coughs* a console rehash of Jet Force Gemini would be awsome... er, I'm sorry, I';m so off topic here. I just noticed that everyone had completly ignored Jet Force having been made on the N64... couldn't help myself....

Ok, I'm not contributuing nothing, so I'll shut up now...

P.S. I'm not really interested in playing Mr. Pants but....WHY did they call it Mr. Pants? you think they would have been able to come up with abetter name for a puzzle game, wouldn't you?
I always forget about Jet Force even though it was a good game. It's just doomed to be the forgotten Rare game, I guess. I even remember Blast Corps before I remember Jet Force Gemini.

And I guess they called it It's Mr. Pants! because the main character is called Mr. Pants, and uh, that's it. I mean, it's not really hard to figure out.

skfields01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some reason I just can't figure out this game. Seems easy enough to play... but man it escape how it all works. Wish there was a tutorial on it. Neat game though. Think I'll keep on trying till I get the hang of it.

Puzzle games are the best, next to platform, on the GB and DS. That is why it has been around for 20+ years.

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For those that think Banjo Pilot looks good, have a good look at the screenshots. No commentary about Rare, it's just a crappy looking game. They should shove it over to the DS, which at least was designed to allow 3D games.

As for Mr. Pants, as I said in an earlier post, it's great!

Chronickilla

Trophies
Website
www.goodylands.com
XP
Country
United States
Well, I've actually been playing this for a bit. It's pretty fun and get's REALLY hard. Give it a try before saying this is the suxxors just because it doesn't have Mario on it. Think about it, people say they are tired of the same thing over and over such as another Mario game, another Sonic game, another Fina Fantasy game, then someone like Rare thinks outside of the box and make's It's Mr. Pants and everyone goes nuts because it looks stupid...
No No No I don't think anybody has ever gotten tired of a Final Fantasy game especially on the Nintendo. Mario yes I am tired of him but why would people only say a game sucks just because it doesn't have Mario on it only a little kid would do that. I am looking forware to Super Mario Bros. DS but that is an entirely new type of game and system.

Chronickilla

Trophies
Website
www.goodylands.com
XP
Country
United States
Well, I've actually been playing this for a bit. It's pretty fun and get's REALLY hard. Give it a try before saying this is the suxxors just because it doesn't have Mario on it. Think about it, people say they are tired of the same thing over and over such as another Mario game, another Sonic game, another Fina Fantasy game, then someone like Rare thinks outside of the box and make's It's Mr. Pants and everyone goes nuts because it looks stupid...
No No No I don't think anybody has ever gotten tired of a Final Fantasy game especially on the Nintendo. Mario yes I am tired of him but why would people only say a game sucks just because it doesn't have Mario on it only a little kid would do that. I am looking forware to Super Mario Bros. DS but that is an entirely new type of game and system.

Vater Unser

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
microsoft has bought 49% of rare ...
so rare games will come to nintendo consoles for sure!!!!
rare made great games for the n64
smile.gif
Microsoft has bought 100% of Rare

350 million bucks for 49% of rare would be a damn high price...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKyNPg7UIIc