1819 - Monopoly (U)

GrimSleeper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm can someone tell me where the password option comes into play here? I don't see it at all. Well I've played a couple of games, I havent played the computer players at the hardest level yet. First off they should have a way to look at property rent prices. The computer kept trying to buy a hotel on property that already had a hotel that seems buggy to me. The auctions, humans always pays full price unless the computer players are broke and if you don't bid the computers gets property dirt cheap. Those damn auctions drags the game to be longer, it be nice to turn those off. One computer player traded my water works for park place and I had boardwalk? Stupid! The graphics are great but I think the GBC version is better overall.

ocp_001

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eh this isn't the worst version of Monopoly I've ever seen, but it's far from the best. I personally liked the original GameBoy version best (never tried the GBC version though). It was superior in just about everyway--you could speed the CPU players up, the autions were handled more itelligently, you could view properties by player, and you could interrupt any players turn to buy properties, initiate trades, etc. This verision may look nice, but it's clunky and slow. The only thumbs up I'll give it is how configurable the "custom game" rules are.

iceshake

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
can anyone who tried the game, tell me can you svae and stop a game halfway? or is there a save point like thing...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one