1799 - Super Mario Ball (E)

  • Thread starter Thread starter djgarf
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 2,590
  • Replies Replies 16

djgarf

I Am A Raver
Former Staff
Joined
Oct 24, 2002
Messages
2,954
Reaction score
35
Trophies
2
Age
47
Location
England U.K.
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
922
Country
top_left1.gif
top_left.gif
1799 - Super Mario Ball
top_right_new.gif
screens.gif
shot.php
Â
shot.php
[/p]
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
info.gif
Release Group:TRSISave Type:EEPROM_V124ROM Size:64MbitPublisher:NintendoRegion:EuropeROM Serial:AGB-BMVP-EURLanguage(s):EnglishView NFO:Click Here
horiz_trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
 
There's more mario comin and comin and comin
biggrin.gif
..But pinball really :/... we get also baseball soon...they wont stop...we get mario biljart mario pool,mario snooker,MarioHunter,Mario 3dshooter ;x. it wont stop and i still love mario offcourse
biggrin.gif
 
MarioHunter
Just imagine that. Mario clad in cute hunter suits and wielding colorful star-shooting rifles, flameball throwers, shell launching bazookas, bomb-omb traps. He walks stealthly in different environments, searching for Goombas, Koopas and other dozens of fluffy creatures in their habitat...

Not gonna happen, but it would be cool
happy.gif
 
Shoudn't this be called Mario Ball Advance? I thought Super Mario Bros. was called Super Mario Bros. because the games were on the Super Nintendo.
 
I hope for some more releases from TRSI, last i saw they had gone down to releasing 'classic' DVDR :/
 
I like pinballs (so does my wife), and i like Mario (so does my wife).
wink.gif

Very simple, very good. Doesn't seem dificult.
 

Site & Scene News