shot.php
Â
shot.php
[/p]
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
info.gif
Release Group:VenomSave Type:EEPROM_V124ROM Size:64MbitPublisher:NamcoRegion:UsaROM Serial:AGB-BPAE-USALanguage(s):EnglishView NFO:Click Here
horiz_trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I normally don't like games in a 3D perspective, but like McDonald's, I'm lovin' it. Ba-da-ba-ba-ba! Good game.
smile.gif
Nice to see Pac-Man surviving in the new generation.

D

Deleted User

Is it actually a port of the PS1 game or is it just using the name of that game to attract people to this one?

Regardless Pacman is awesome, first game I played when I was 3 years old.

Yes, Ive played the pacman board game, it was hilarious, and impossible to find now, almost as hard as finding Pac Man Pasta by Chef Boyardee

R

ralp99

hey has anyone played the Pac Man COlection that came otu for GBA years ago? (a little after GBA launch) It's cool! They have "arranged mode" which is like a 90s update of the game (2D) - it's actually quite fun.

But my favorite will always be ms pacman, in the arcade. my ex and i used to play that for hours... she was too damned good at it too, always mopped the floor with me haha

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Unless I'm just that good? But I honestly can't believe that for an instant