shot.php
Â
shot.php
[/p]
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
info.gif
Release Group:Rising SunSave Type:NONEROM Size:32MbitPublisher:Majesco SalesRegion:USAROM Serial:AGB-BMCE-USALanguage(s):EnglishView NFO:Click Here
horiz_trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wow the graphics of this game look sooooo good I'm going to delete everything off my EZFA just to play this one. W00T! W00T! Smashing cars time.
biggrin.gif
evil.gif

hulkamaniaks

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
some advice,dont whipe your flashcard for this cauz its very pixelated, with a bad framerate and overall bad design, well thats my opinion, looks like ima play golden sun 2 till gta advance comes out

Skelv_tnt

Trophies
Website
www.google.es
XP
Country
some advice,dont whipe your flashcard for this cauz its very pixelated, with a bad framerate and overall bad design, well thats my opinion, looks like ima play golden sun 2 till gta advance comes out
I hope you have little time to play golden sun 2, cuz that would mean having GTA:A!
rolleyes.gif

-------

Is there another RACING game for gba as good as V-RALLY3?
hate2.gif

EDIT: I added that "racing" that was missing there
tongue.gif

Dragonlord

Linux-Dragon of quick wit and sharp tongue
Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
Downloaded, Reviewed, Player
another instance of my review series

today we look at Monster Truck, a gba game, like the name says, about monster truck races. so let's go

Gameplay: shoving this one into your emulator you come quickly up with a two entry menu, Quickplay or Carreer. and as poor as the menu comes along is also the gameplay later on. difficulty is rediculous. unless you are completly drunken and on coke you will not loose any race in this one. if you expect monster truck like physics then you are at the wrong place too. this game is definitly arcade style and plays like that. the racing is straight forward but not realistic or demanding. another downside is that you can't choose your truck, nor can you play with those known names like 'Predator', 'Snake Bite' or the well known 'Big Foot', you get some noname truck and you can't even change the colors of it. in the race you can only collect $ marks which give you extra money but that's it.

Controls: easy. left-right make you turn left or right, A accelerators, B brakes and L-R uses the nitro booster. you can't do much wrong here.

Graphics: yet another of those 3d games for gba which should not be. the raphics graphics are rough, pixelated and not very appealing. if you look at your truck you see quickly that it is only a sprite moved around. they didn't even bother to make two sprites for wheels turning. it's like sliding over the ground. also the sprites are not well done. a lot of them have white pixel rows around instead of beeing transparent. this gives the game an overall bad impression, which is not made better by the gameplay.

Sound: not a blast. i quickly shut it of fireing up my radio station. matches much better
happy.gif

VBA: no troubles with VBA, runs splendid.

Saveing: no save at all. if you want to play carreer you either need VBA to use save states or you better stay away from this game.

Overall: i've seen a lot of mediocre and bad games but this one is another money-maker game that leaks in all cathegories by a large scale. unless you are a mad monster truck fan and like arcade gameplay i recommend to stay away from it. there is much better stuff around.

Score:
mad.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @CameronCataclysm...