17.0.1 update picofly not booting

mawhatt

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Hi

My daughter has just updated our switch to 17.0.1 by accident as I had not turn off automatic updates and it no longer boots Atmosphere.
It just boots into OFW. It was working great right up until the reboot after the update.
It looks like the LED code on the Picofly is =* repeated 3 times. Which says is D0 not connected I have stripped the switch back down and D0 measures .779 in diode mode on my multimeter.
The flex is nice and solid so I would be very surprised if this could have moved and this would have had to happen with perfect timing with the update.

Has anyone else updated to 17.0.1 via Nintendo and still working?
Is it just perfect timing and there is actually something wrong with my D0 point?
Any help would be very appreciated.

Thank you for your time.

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Chips don't care what firmware you are using as they are nothing to do with that. All they do is glith the cpu to allow booting from an unsigned payload - ie run Hekate/Atmosphere.

Reactions: RedColoredStars

toribird

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Hello. This is exactly the post for me.
I recently installed picofly on my Switch Lite. It seems like there was probably no problem with the soldering, but it boots up in OFW after the same error code [=*D0 is not connected].
When I checked, the system version of my Switch Lite was 17.0.0.
This is my first time modifying a Switch, so I have no knowledge. The error LED is blinking, do you think this is normal? What do you think should be done next. Installing Hekate?

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
what fw version was it on? if it was 16.x or older you need to update hekate and atmosphere
Post automatically merged:

what fw version was it on? if it was 16.x or older you need to update hekate and atmosphere
if you checked soldering already and if its fine then try to update those

GusPSX5

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I hope you found a solution. I got in the same path and ended up with 17.0.0. My solution was to "turn on" the switch like of it was the 1.0 soft modded versión, you know USB-C cable + Android app called "NX loader for Switch". It boots directly to Hekate. I hope it works for you and others asking. Regards!
Post automatically merged:

Hi, I got to the same path and ended up into 17.0.0. My solution was to use the Switch 1.0 soft modded method. You know the cable USB-C + Android app called "NX Loader for Switch". It boots directly to Hekate. Btw, I have OLED + Picofly + OFW 17.0.0.
I hope it works for you and people asking.
Regards!

Viktorsilva

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
that doesnt make any sense. I´ve updated many consoles after installing the Modchip and the glitch works the same way has before.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto