screens.gif
1612.PNG
1612-2.PNG
[/p]
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
info.gif
Release Group:CHAMELEONSave Type:NONEROM Size:32MbitFilename:cml-gsba.zipRegion:USAPublisher:BANDAILanguage(s):EnglishROM Serial:AGB-BGNE-USA
horiz_trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif

Strag0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Glad to see another Gundam Game came out to the states, and really glad it's not a Gundam Wing game. Gundam Seed is a decent series as well.

Now if only they'll bring the G Generation Series stateside!

aj1288

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
theres been great hype for this game as a fighter, hope it lives up to its expectations. Cos i have been anticipating a fighting game like street fighter, KOF in a while for the gba.

Electro

Trophies
XP
Country
After messing around with it for a while, it seems like the game has a really low selection of moves (probably less than 10 for each character) for a fighting game. I've seen beat'em-up games with deeper fighting engines.
The graphics are pretty lackluster and consist of some pretty stiff animation.
I'm not a gundam fan (never watched it) but i'm a fighting game fan, and I didn't really enjoy this game much.

Take that as you will, fans of the anime will probably like it more than I did.

OPP

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Best...Fighting....Game....Ever. No i'm serious I've never liked a fighting game so much, theres endless amounts of things to do and all the guns and lasers and shit are pimp.

aj1288

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Great, right on time of release as well There's still a lot of people playing Endless Duel online with Zsnes.

I used to play this endless duel and dbz hypers dimension online with zsnes thing where you could see a list of games open to be challenged so i could literally play someone around the world with no prob. Thing is i can't remember the name of the program and where to get it i think its called zsnes online anyone know? I search google and get the emulator only, its like small software which shows you all the snes open games. I can use zsnes to play my friends but i rather play the experienced experts
smile.gif

Echo-Pix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
For the first impression of the game it seems that it's not as good as Endless Duel... I thought it would be better...
And why only 32mb?

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Great, right on time of release as well There's still a lot of people playing Endless Duel online with Zsnes.

I used to play this endless duel and dbz hypers dimension online with zsnes thing where you could see a list of games open to be challenged so i could literally play someone around the world with no prob. Thing is i can't remember the name of the program and where to get it i think its called zsnes online anyone know? I search google and get the emulator only, its like small software which shows you all the snes open games. I can use zsnes to play my friends but i rather play the experienced experts
smile.gif
I believe its Zbattle.net
and theres another one that uses mIRC put I never tried it.
I found these programs on www.zophar.net it should be rather easy to find, I think its considerd a front end.

Anyway, this game doesnt look too great to me, but I'll have to try it. I wouldnt mind a Sim like FPS though lol. But I jusy liked that Dreamcast Gundam game, um, Gundam side story or something. REally good game :3 But on GBA a game like that would turn into a horroribly frighting game of crap O-o

But still, must try this game out I should
tongue.gif
It atleast looks decent.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This cant be better than Endless Duel. Plus, the Gundams in WIng are a lot cooler than the ones in SEED. The girls in SEED are hotter though.....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated