screens.gif
1577_1.PNG
1577_2.PNG
[/p]
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
info.gif
Release Group:Rising SunSave Type:SRAM_V113 (256 KBit)ROM Size:128MbitFilename:rs-hamga.zipRegion:EuropePublisher:NintendoLanguage(s):English, Français, Deutsch, Italiano, EspañolROM Serial:AGB-B85P-EUR
horiz_trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif

D

Deleted User

oh nooo ... ^___^ ... now i can play it before i buy the retail tomorrow ... darn ... LOL

edit: in my mother tongue i meant ... hehe

knl

I can change this?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
that is, one of the fastest translation ever. I never seen they release the game in japanese and a day later they already have it in english! O.o
Either way, i'll have to wait to play this one. I'd like to play, but not on this computer that gets 12% from sword of mana... >

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
that is, one of the fastest translation ever. I never seen they release the game in japanese and a day later they already have it in english! O.o
Either way, i'll have to wait to play this one. I'd like to play, but not on this computer that gets 12% from sword of mana... >

OPP

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is a good question...I know astro boy had A LOT different from the english release if you look at a post in the gamefaq.com message board for it but i'm not usre about this game.

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
for what can i use these seeds ???? i have now more than 1000 and don t know where to use ... there is no shop or anything else ...

P.S this is like a sports mini game colection ... but it is very funy ... and the best is that this is worklin not like the other hamtoro game that doesn t work on VBA

QUOTE said:
>.> Why is that hamster mooning us?
In the game you can teach the hamsters a new word that they say often after you teached em ... (normaly they want a word to say hello ... but ... this word isn t bad too >P)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Not a lot, just relaxing