screens.gif
1560.PNG
1560-2.PNG
[/p]
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
info.gif
Release Group:Rising SunSave Type:SRAM_V113 (256Kbit)ROM Size:128MbitFilename:rs-kirby.zipRegion:EuropePublisher:NintendoLanguage(s):English, German, French, Spanish And ItalianROM Serial:AGB-B8KP-EUR
horiz_trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif

Darkforce

DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nice...shame most people played this already (except the 'I hate Japanese games' people of course...heh).

I think this dump is pretty early... I didn't think it was out for ages...

Edit - n/m apparently the street release date is tomorrow so that makes sense. BTW in a week or so we'll have to put up with all the NES classics being dumped again for the European release... Still at least they have much better box art than the US versions did.

smile.gif

Lynx The Dark

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I played the Japanese a bit but left it for later, then I lost all of my ROMs and got other games to play so I forgot all about this cool game!

Now that the English version is out I'll be playing it a lot, I really liked this Kirby.

aj1288

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
its weird how the european release is 1- 2 months released earlier than the US. thost who plan to buy this game in the US have to wait a while. About the game itself, i played a fraction of it and was quite pleased. Definitely going to play this game after i finish mario golf.

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
They really did decide to translate the title to "The Amazing Mirror" after all. What's wrong with "The Great Labyrinth of Mirrors"? They could have fit that under the logo too
tongue.gif

Anyway, usually if it's something that's really anticipated or well known then it'll get an early dump.

This game's good but they need to do something about those AI Kirbys. Add in some commands to tell them to stay, attack etc. Otherwise it just gets frustrating sometimes when you just want them to stand still on a switch.

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
One way or another I found this game giving me no real gaming pleasure. It annoyed me extremely that I spent hours scanning the levels for new doors. What appears to me as some sort of 'bonus' levels are in fact the only gates to get further. It's very frustrating to just wander fifty times through the same area and keep coming back to the same openings. So for me this is a dissapointing title...

Latin Thug

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.freewebs.com
XP
Country
Great game for kirby fans like me
smile.gif
the only problem i see is like others said the AI is for the most part useless save for pressing switches and boss battles. Anyway great game to get if you want some fun
wink.gif

ShadowXP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yes! It's finally out in English! I can't believe the amount of great games being released lately, the better months are definately coming up.
smile.gif

Anyway, I played this game quite a bit in English, but I'll download and play this mainly for text purposes.
wink.gif

CharlieF

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Note: The save file for the (J) version also works with this (E) version. Yeah!

Also, since this is being released in the U.S. after the wireless adapter, who wants to be that it will be wireless ready for the U.S. release?!? Yeah!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1