1554 - Megaman Battle Network 4 - Red Sun (U)

L

LioConvey

Search and Wind is my favourite.
Wind.. Cheapest trick
Search.. Auto lock is fun

lum

Hunter lvl
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
wow, this game's finally out!!, haven't posted for such a long time, like 4 months or somethin? just wanted to say nice new game format (i know it's old but still...)
can't wait to play it, but got exams on rite now..

Htbaa

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Darn it. I don't know what to do
biggrin.gif
. Continue MMBN3 White or start with this one. Also, I want to take a MMBN4 with me on my vacation, so blue has to come very soon!

MajinGohan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hmmm... anyone else having this problem:
After a while of playing, when I wanted to save, Rock suddenly said : "I wasn´t able to save. Let me try again " After some time I restarted my GBA and then I opened MMBN 4 and my save was deleted ( I was playing on 256 Flash cart)

Jojjy Ugnick

shake your bonbon
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE said:
Hey it's the fourth game in the series but they still have to tell you at the beginning HOW TO PLAY THE GAME! I guess it's too much to ask that this could be optional, or hey, leave it in the instruction manual, since that's what it's for.
clearly capcom cares about its piraters not knowing how to play and thus being unable to fully enjoy thier ill-begotten goods.

Or maybe no one ever reads a manual.
Well they should.

You know, it would be exactly like if you played a port of the original mario game and after running a bit, the game takes over and Mario tells you how to jump on Goombas.

Puck The Joker

Puck, The Arrogant Phuck
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
After a while of playing, when I wanted to save, Rock suddenly said : "I wasn´t able to save. Let me try again " After some time I restarted my GBA and then I opened MMBN 4 and my save was deleted ( I was playing on 256 Flash cart)
I posted this in another topic, but I also have a F2A 256Mb cart and I used Pogoshell in order for the saving to work.

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hmmmm.

I'm quite happy that Mega Man Anniversary Collection is on the way for GBA, because I just don't understand the Battle Network series at all.
frown.gif
In fact, after X3 or X4, I lost interest. I never watched the TV show (anime?) or anything either.

What is it about the Battle Network games that's so popular/good?
smile.gif
I honestly can't get into it..

Hovercraft

Brain dead since 1989
Trophies
Website
www.22ndelite.com
XP
Country
Canada
Hmmmm.

I'm quite happy that Mega Man Anniversary Collection is on the way for GBA, because I just don't understand the Battle Network series at all.
frown.gif
In fact, after X3 or X4, I lost interest. I never watched the TV show (anime?) or anything either.

What is it about the Battle Network games that's so popular/good?
smile.gif
I honestly can't get into it..
i like it because its an rpg. its not my fav but its a good series with unique gameplay
MegaMan X command mission will rock mmbn socks off

gba_user

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I posted this in another topic, but I also have a F2A 256Mb cart and I used Pogoshell in order for the saving to work.
Well, Gee.
Would be nice if you could post a link to the thread . . .
rolleyes.gif

ShadowXP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I do not enjoy this one as much as I enjoyed mmbn 2 and 3. I hate how the area all of a sudden changes with no explination.

And I noticed the fact that it wasn't copyrighted for 2004 (least on the title) as well.
They all change subtly from title to title -- especially the Net. My only complaint with this title so far is the dramatically altered art style. I'd grown used to seeing everyone the way they had been in the previous three games. Oh, and EVERY PROGRAM TALKING LIKE THIS IS VERY ANNOYING, IF YOU GET MY PICTURE.

I like the Full Synchro idea, but I don't have a folder optimized for it yet (not a lot of similar-coded chips, so I often Full Synchro when I only have two chips uploaded, and one's a healer or a panel-out).

-Tempest out.-
I have that same Synchro problem, Tempest. Quite annoying, isn't it?
wink.gif

But I'm enjoying the game nevertheless. I think the tutorials are getting a little tedious now, though.
dry.gif

StarCrys

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Erm...sorry if it's been asked but is the chip exchange thingy where you can change the chips you don't want during this battle to get extras the next time you can use custom unavailable in Red Sun and Blue Moon?

FireStagTroy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think fusing with metal man would be tight.... but thats just me. Anyway I'm glad that 4 is out because I've played 1, 2, and 3. 1 was ok, 2 was alot better, and 3 was even better than 2, so 4 must kick ass, (can I say ass?) oh well, off to download... or buy
frown.gif

Inu268

woof
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
 EVERY PROGRAM TALKING LIKE THIS IS VERY ANNOYING, IF YOU GET MY PICTURE.
-Tempest out.-

But I'm enjoying the game nevertheless. I think the tutorials are getting a little tedious now, though.
dry.gif
yeah the progams are realy annoying and it realy sucks to have to do the same how to battle tutorial every game...that souhld be an option i think....and why would lan forget how to battle that often? XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UyxeZ7JYwZs&pp=ygUJVnIgaXMgZ2F5 +1