1548 - DragonBall Z: Supersonic Warriors (U)

K

Kontrast

You should check it out then, pretty damn fun. Gotta love how ridiculous it can get with 2 skilled people
wink.gif

obake

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this game is pretty cool.. if you want a GOOOD dbz game, buy either half-life or counterstrike and download ESForces

www.esforces.com

3-d environment.. its pretty good
Looks a lot like that old mod, "Bid for Power." I forgot what game it used (Quake 3, maybe?), but it was looking really cool until it got shut down.

As for this game, I'm not really a DBZ fan anymore, but I played the hell out of the Japanese version of this. It was simple, mindless fun. I played it until I'd purchased everything in the shop, and that was that.

_lufia_

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
How does the multiplayer work? I have one link cable one copy of the game (rom on my flash card) when I'm going to link with another gameboy advance it says the connection failed please try again
wink.gif

can someone help me with this?

I

imkongkong

it's way better than BFP, ESFORCES. The combo system being added is very interesting. just check it out, it's a fun game to play

Darkforce

DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ahhhh yes bid for power was cool and did in fact run off of quake 3. That was a good engine in its day.
Crap man I remember that, that was a really nice mod! I downloaded it when I was on dial-up (the mod and patch was about 100MB) so I still probably have the install files floating about on a CD somewhere...

Anyway onto this GBA game, well I played the Japanese version while back on it's release and tried it again yesterday but I don't like it very much. I'm all for fighting games on the GBA but this isn't that great... Personally I'd really love to see Capcom make a X-Men vs. Street Fighter or Darkstalkers game for the GBA (I'm not too keen on buying a PSP just to play Darkstalkers).

smile.gif

Dirtie

:'D
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
is it just me or are all dbz games the same? i mean i've seen a couple of them but it's always some mk like side view fighting game... i would still prefer DB... that z ruined a lot
laugh.gif
DUDE!!! You just pulled all those words outa my mouth!!!
blink.gif

Honestly, I haven't yet seen a good game from the Dragon Ball franchise. Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT..... whatever they are... their games are just unbearble in my opinion. The anime is rich and deep, the games just feel like it doesn't justify the series. Even though I must add that games do have limitations, and I don't blame the programmers for trying to exploit the franchise.

Honestly, has anyone think of doing a Dragon Ball RGP? I mean OLD DRAGON BALL. No Z or GT. I know that would remind people of the horrible games on the GBA that is RPG. Lets see, think of the hybrid of these: FF8 fighting technique(as in, you press certain button combos and speed and agility counts and stuff like that in real time), Golden Sun graphics, Storyline should go along the line of the original Dragonball Series.
smile.gif
Of course, the comical ingredient should NEVER be omitted.
laugh.gif
If such a game exists... I would be SO happy.
Try getting a translated version of Gokuden (not 2) for the SNES. It's all DB with no Zs or GTs!

Darksage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
dbz supersonic warriors is tha bomme its realy good and i think its one of the greatest dbz's for gba but i think it would be kewl if theyed make dbz legacy of goku 3 with buu no?
happy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: poor henry