1476 - One Piece Ilgop Seomui Daebomul (K)

golgotha

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.cyworld.com
XP
Country
Maybe if they started dubbing the One Piece Anime and showing that on Sky too, it might get translated. If it gains enough popularity too, of course. Only the Manga's officially in English so far as far as I know.

Anime's popular in Korea and you can see from the influence it has on its games and animation. Need to start calling Korean animation like "Wonderful Days" K-Anime
tongue.gif

@golgotha

¸¸³ª¼­ ¹Ý°©½À´Ï´Ù!

It was a bit of surprise really. Maybe there'll be more Korean releases in future.

You said this is an early dump. When was it supposed to be released?
Àúµµ ¸¸³ª¼­ ¹Ý°¡¿ö¿ä! x_comp(¿¢½º_ÄÞÇÁ)
You good use Korean..

The game was published in 2004-04-26. We all expect it would be dumped in ourself. That is the reason will be so long time.. But unexpectedly dumping comes out by Chinese(guess). So awe..

And I dont like Wonderful Days..
smile.gif

In Korea, that experienced a miserable defeat.. impatiently.

So we so cold-hearted on the one hand.

HIHO

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You good use Korean..

The game was published in 2004-04-26. We all expect it would be dumped in ourself. That is the reason will be so long time.. But unexpectedly dumping comes out by Chinese(guess). So awe..

And I dont like Wonderful Days..Â
smile.gif

ProjectG is a Korean dump team...Not Chinese..

Isn't?

Jeda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Maybe if they started dubbing the One Piece Anime and showing that on Sky too, it might get translated. If it gains enough popularity too, of course. Only the Manga's officially in English so far as far as I know.
No english anime yet?

One piece is on german TV for about a year now I think, what confuses me a bit as we usually get stuff like this very very late or, more likely, not at all

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I only say one thing: "SIGH!"

I get a feeling I'm beginning to lose track in gaming land. Am I getting too old or something? These days obviously you also have to watch a lot of Kids TV to stay alive in the gaming world.One piece? Daebomul? Daihihou? Anime? I hope I survive this crap in "ONE PIECE"!

golgotha

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.cyworld.com
XP
Country
ProjectG is a Korean dump team...Not Chinese..

Isn't?
I dont know that certainly..

But I guess the group is Chinese by the nfo includes Chinese Character(of course this is not certain too..)

and if the group is Korean, then they had to use Korean title and official Korea website..

I dont know what is the fact about the rel-group.. It is My mere guesswork.
ph34r.gif

D

Deleted User

Is any Korean here ACTUALLY post some useful stuff here? or did they just registered here after seeing this?

±×¸®°í Çѱ¹¾î ¾´´Ù°í ¹«½¼ ¹®Á¦°¡ ÀÖ´ÂÁö...¤Ñ¤Ñ

Edit : Ok, x-comp is Korean despite his flag.
Edit #2 : and i still want Donkey Kong vs Mario...wait, i forgot to say something about this game...i wonder how people in IRC are talking about this?

skarthebloodchild

Keep It Old School
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
in my country anime/manga are not well known..
only yugioh pokemon and one piece are popular...
i think the company that made the game shall make an english version of the game cause one piece rocks!!!!

Emudude

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I download the Fansubbed version of One Piece every week. They are up to Episode 93. I really enjoy the show. I have all the Scanned Mangas converted to PDF format as well.

The English Manga is in print in the US Version of Shonen Jump Magazine / Graphic Novels.

Now if they would just release the GBA version in English.

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Edit : Ok, x-comp is Korean despite his flag.
¾Æ´Ï¿ä. Àú´Â Çѱ¹»ç¶÷ÀÌ ¾Æ´Ï¿¡¿ä.
smile.gif

QUOTE(golgotha @ May 2 2004, 05:06 PM)Àúµµ ¸¸³ª¼­ ¹Ý°¡¿ö¿ä! x_comp(¿¢½º_ÄÞÇÁ)
You good use Korean..

And I dont like Wonderful Days..

°¨»çÇÕ´Ï´Ù!

26th huh... So this is sort of a late dump.

I have Wonderful Days but I haven't really watched it yet... Nice sig, btw!

The other sites seem to be listing this under its original Japanese name... If they can name European releases with European names then, I think they should also name this release with its Korean name too. Then again, Korean's not that well known... yet.

It's a good RPG with some lush visuals. Each One Piece character's portrayed well with their individual abilities and characteristics. This game's about a year old, though. Released back in November, 2002?

y45hiro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hmm weird... the fact that so many english-spoken countries love this anime dearly, and yet they haven't release and english title
sleep.gif

D

discomatrix

I have to admit, I love this anime, my brother has brought the whole 34 or something of it so far, when we could've borrowed it for 20 cents
laugh.gif
well at least we can keep it

by the way here's a semi-translation of the title

Ilgeop = Seven
Seomui - Island's
Daebomul - One bad ass treasure ^^

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah, it's a Korean translation of the Japanese title, "Nanatsu Shima no Daihihou" that was released way back. "The Great Treasures of the 7 Islands". They both sound pretty similar because of the Sino words.

As for the Anime, there's been 192 episodes on so far and 94's been subbed by Kaizoku Fansubs in English. Still to watch it, though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo