tongue.gif
(yeah I know - I'm lucky ^^)

ConraDargo

Flashback Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Dunno, I haven't got there yet - I'm at the pyramids (the desert).

And sadly I won't be able to play any more multiplayer until next week or so.

tonymeman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

PuyoDead

Hey! Hey! Oh!
Trophies
Website
www.flickr.com
XP
Country
United States
Firstly, yes, you just have to keep hitting the ice. It'll break eventually. As for grandpa, throw a Mushroom at him (not a Toadstool). Boken's Soul is to be thrown at Boken's floating soul in the Goblin Fort. The letters can be collected and sacrificed at the Temple (it opens up eventually), to get other items. The A and E belong to the SEGA set (which should be pretty obvious).

Kyoji

ウッーウッーウマ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Firstly, yes, you just have to keep hitting the ice. It'll break eventually. As for grandpa, throw a Mushroom at him (not a Toadstool). Boken's Soul is to be thrown at Boken's floating soul in the Goblin Fort. The letters can be collected and sacrificed at the Temple (it opens up eventually), to get other items. The A and E belong to the SEGA set (which should be pretty obvious).
Actually, Bokens soul is in the giants graveyard
smile.gif

tonymeman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
cool..thx for the tips mate

ConraDargo

Flashback Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden

Disturbed1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*still haven't figured out how to use the Force Rings*

Anyone?
As far as I could tell from the Jap. site for this game, you both have to have the force ring on , and you use it at the same time and the "Shining force" goes in the middle of wherever you are both standing at (I think).
Yup, that's how you use it - I've figured that much out. But... I fail to see what it's good for
blink.gif
Once again i'm not totally sure (haven't played multi yet) but I think its for getting those boxes in the middle of the screen that you can't hit (i think) any other way. It also deals damage to enemies :-/.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.