???

Isaiah

The Conductor
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hiya

Yeah seriously what do girls look up on the internet? I'm pretty sure that they don't look at Pr0n (these are middle schoolers I'm talking about) So uh if you have a sister in 7th grade yeah you know report back
smile.gif
I'm only asking this because I'm bored....

P.S.
Don't respond with Mysapce, facebook, bebo, or anyshit like that.

Thx in advance

knilsilooc

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
TLSpartan said:
~Kuraudo's Sword~ said:
P.S.
Don't respond with Mysapce, facebook, bebo, or anyshit like that.

Have fun with no replies other then this one.
Pretty much. Though I do have at least one female friend that goes to xkcd, Reddit, and the like. Still, I wouldn't define that as usual female behavior by any means. Oh, and if they're into anime, they'll most likely be looking up that.

UltraMagnus

hic sunt dracones
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I dunno. the are forums out there where most of the people are female though, mostly about sewing, knitting, etc (not being sexist, just talking from personal experience being a sewer myself)

nin10do

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
girls don't go on the net. it's a myth.

the few i know who have an internet connection use it for facebook, regular school work and msn messenger.

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Erm, purely depends on the chick? But whats stopping a 7th grade girl from looking at pr0n? Curiosity is curiosity. And pr0n is pr0n. Some people like it, some don't.

Dunno about 7th graders, but Wife® uses the net for console game help (usually RPGs), myspace (so glad she got back onto that... :no:) and Fallen Sword. (and WoW when she can play regularly lol).

OH as well (NOT being a typical dude w/ "where women belong" rant... this is truth) she uses the internet a lot for finding new recipes to make... and *I* get to eat em!
smileipb2.png

El-ahrairah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
~Kuraudo's Sword~ said:
Mysapce (sic), facebook, bebo...

This, oh and Neopets. My stepdaughter is in the 7th grade and this is the only thing she uses the computer for. Although, she did used to play WoW and Kingdom of Loathing.

"Fail" me all you like, but it's the truth. I suppose she would use flickr, if she had a camera, though.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Freaking Gaia Online, that's what. God I hate that place so much. A few years ago pretty much every girl I knew went to that site on a near religious-basis. They'd freak if they weren't there that day. They had to post for their stupid hat! And Neopets too.

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
Mabinogi, much? I mean seriously that MMO game is mostly female base-related. I do play Mabinogi myself which is not bad.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
My g/f lives on social networking sites and flash game sites, eBay and other auction sites but also does a lot of online shopping and survey for cash sites
smile.gif

online banking etc ...

BINGO sites!!! lots of those but only free games for REAL CASH .. sensible woman she is lol
smile.gif

although she plays console games more than anything tbh anything from GH:WT to Wii sports and Harvest moon and Runefactory on DS
smile.gif

lots of things really hard to count other stuff as most women/girls pretty much live on FACEACHE erm Facebook and MYCOOK erm Myspace etc etc its a girly thing to do to keep in contact with their mates and family!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Where's everybody?