???

DarkLG

Wow One Shiny Ribbon!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The usually look at videos or talk with their friends on IM about how much they like a certain boy/girl(you never know) or about how they like this new song.

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know about 7th graders, but i'd assume it would be cooking sites, better ways to do laundry, dish-washing blogs and the MAC Cosmetics site. For makeup and things. Ammirite? Comon. Anyone?

Oh, and baby birthing sites.

Definitely baby birthing sites.

The previous text in this post was full of joke. if you were offended by the words stated above, you need to google sarcasm
wink.gif
This entire post is not the views of GBAtemp or its members, just me, myself and i. Thank you for your understanding here at GBAtemp. GBAtemp - Fuck you. I'm gaming.

Isaiah

The Conductor
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
skyman747 said:
Simple. There are no girls on the internet.

Nah, if they like Anime they are watching shojo, and all the other girls are raping their computers with pictures of the guy from twilight.
I know! EVERY single girl in my school bought the "movie" edition paperback version of twilight. During lunch the girls huddle around and discuss a PICTURE. Apparently the Cherub series has a lot of XXX in it.

Morgawr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
I don't know at what age girls are 7th graders (different school system ftl) but my girlfriend's sister is 15 and she's like some kind of social outcast.. and she spends all her time on the internet playing flash games and viewing youtube videos.. :\

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
TLSpartan said:
~Kuraudo's Sword~ said:
P.S.
Don't respond with Mysapce, facebook, bebo, or anyshit like that.

Have fun with no replies other then this one.

Judging by the amount of crap* I get called in to clean up (although not so much since I locked down the systems) and the results of my packet scanners I will have to go with this.

I have had more success in prying girls away from wikipedia as the font of all knowledge though (I will get there one day).

*I have been floating around rom and "warez" type sites (you all know the sort) since I started on this internet gig and these sites are by far the worst I have come across for infecting machines.
To tweak the greater internet dickwad theory ( http://www.penny-arcade.com/docs/internetdickwad.jpg ) if you add "ability to use javascript without knowing word one of website building and security" you get words best left unsaid (even on the internet).

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tinymonkeyt said:
Spinzaku said:
Fantasize about having sex with me and my firmly-toned ass.
thats funny, i didnt know girls could have sex with a dude's ass.

it doesnt fit.
in before raven darkheart makes a comment on a possibility of how this can be achieved

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-