Kill Zone 2
Lair
Metal Gear Solid 4
Ratchet & Clank
Uncharted
Warhawk

Part time exclusives
Haze
Unreal Tournament 3 on console (Also available for PC)

I'm still concerened about 4 more PS3 exclusives that are to come. Anybody know what they are?

legendofphil

Phil no Densetsu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
WipEout HD
Echochrome (on PSP aswell)
Final Fantasy XIII
Final Fantasy XIII VS

I think thats it.

EDIT: Found two more
The Agency
SOCOM: Confrontation

ShadowXP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mercenaries 2 is also PS3 only ain't it?

Echochrome is sexy.. as is Folklore, Heavenly Sword, MGS4, Warhawk, Infamous, Ratchet & Clank..

good stuff.

Jiggah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Pretty sure Mercenaries 2 is not exclusive. It wasn't last gen.

MGS4 pretty much over anything else. The LittleBigPlanet game I believe is exclusive. Microsoft had the first offer and they turned it down...sucks for them. I actually want to play the game. The graphics for such a simple game looks stunning.

TaMs

Randomizer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
almost offtopic (but still related to exclusive games mostly): Is there any place where it's possible to download those trailers/videos of games what they were showing in e3 today?

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pretty sure Mercenaries 2 is not exclusive. It wasn't last gen.

MGS4 pretty much over anything else. The LittleBigPlanet game I believe is exclusive. Microsoft had the first offer and they turned it down...sucks for them. I actually want to play the game. The graphics for such a simple game looks stunning.
Whoever turned down LBP deserves the sack! That game just looks so amazing and fresh.

Darkforce

DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Erm has there even been a trailer or pics or anything for Infamous yet?
huh.gif

hadrian - You mean LittleBigPlanet not LittleBigAdventure?

And there are more PS3 exclusives... such as Eye of Judgement, Time Crisis 4, Rengoku: The End of the Century, Imabi Kisou (Horror game from Sega/Chunsoft), a new Getaway title. Tekken 6 (rumoured to be in the works for the 360 also but nothings official yet), Singstar, Driver 5 (no news on a 360 version as of yet), Makai Wars (Nippon Ichi RPG), Mist of Chaos (Strat RPG), Hot Shots Golf 5. And so forth...

http://gamespot.com/games.html?type=games&platform=1028 for a full list of PS3 games.

There aren't any exclusives that make me want to rush out and buy a PS3 but Lair, Heavenly Sword and LittleBigPlanet look the most interesting out of the bunch. Echochrome should be a fun little game. Killzone 2 and MGS4 look pretty but I've never been huge fans of the previous games.

smile.gif

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Erm has there even been a trailer or pics or anything for Infamous yet?
huh.gif

It made its first appearance on Sony E3 today. I think some sites might have cropped the trailer seperate from whole E3 videos I don't know. I watched all 3 E3s, most of them are pretty old news though.

One thing in general, all 3 consoles controller news disappointed me (Either looks like a baby toy, a ripoff, or wasn't even announced)

Oh yeah, Echochrome was so creative, I couldn't remember its title so I missed out.

Also, even though there are 15 exclusives in North America this fiscal year, BDs are region free so we should count Japanese exclusive soft as well!

Me? I already got PS3 just because I was sold over exclusives that are coming out in Q3 2007 (didn't need to see Q4 or 2008 titles, Q3 was enough), and the movie 300 BD
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Jayro @ Jayro: Thanks for that bundle, I had the games already but got all the DLC for them for just $5. What a... +1