Newcomer
Trophies
Website
kevledev.fr
XP
Country
France
Hello everyone !

A lot of new people on 11.3 and 11.4 have green screen on homebrew apps like JKSM and PKSM. Green screen is corresponding of the error of not being able to access to the save of the game. So if the homebrew need to read or write to the save of the game, a green screen will appear.

On 11.4, we need a new payload, so we just have to wait.
On 11.3, I noticed that some people were accessing those apps, and some don't. After some research, I think I found the problem.

11.3 have 2 payloads :
- the first one that Smea submitted just after the update, which is working, and it is why all the people don't know why there is a green screen because on their 3DS, they can access those homebrew apps (we all have the first payload)
- the new one, which has udsploit, and allow to hack your console and get a CFW, but apparently give a green screen, and don't allow save access anymore

I tried to recreate the payloads before udsploit, but it gives me error, and I don't know how to resolve it.

So I'm creating a post to regroup all the payloads before udsploit. Because even if it is "easy" to hack your console and get a CFW, some people don't want that, and just want to access JKSM, PKSM, and other apps like that, just temporary. Yeah, it would be safer to get a CFW and so they will not have this problem ever, but it is a choice !

SOOOO, after all this "blabla", this post is created to have a link for all the old payloads for 11.3.

== DOWNLOAD LINKS

11.3 New3DS - EU
11.3 New3DS - USA

== PAYLOADS NEEDED

11.3 New3DS - JPN
11.3 New3DS - KOR

11.3 Old3DS / 2DS - EU
11.3 Old3DS / 2DS - USA
11.3 Old3DS / 2DS - JPN
11.3 Old3DS / 2DS - KOR

=====

So people, if you have a 11.3 payload which is working (with JKSM, PKSM or SVDT) and not in this list, can you attach the file ? I will update this post with all the payloads. I just have mine for EU and New3DS.

Last edited by Stitchu,

SonWest

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
OMG!
I'd buy you 10 pizzas if I could just to thank you! THIS WORKED!
Thank you soooooo much, and also thank you lonewolf for providing the correct payload!
Much like you said, I do not wish to hack my beloved 3ds, I love it as is.
THANKSSSSS!

Reactions: Stitchu

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: There has to be some mutual agreement with them all anything over $600 is just pc territory