Hacking 11.2.0-35 update now released

alpha_noj

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if it's related to the update, but the nub on my N3DS stopped working after this update. Was also in sleep mode on the charger first though, so could have been that. Shut down and back on and now it's fine, though.

Reactions: Quantumcat

mysticzangetsu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have tried installing a new 3ds cia to an old 3ds in the form of eshop games Mario kart Zelda a link to the past etc it throws an error while trying to install and the only title I know of thats a cart that's n3ds only is xenoblade chronicles which also threw an error while trying to install

Aletron9000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have tried installing a new 3ds cia to an old 3ds in the form of eshop games Mario kart Zelda a link to the past etc it throws an error while trying to install and the only title I know of thats a cart that's n3ds only is xenoblade chronicles which also threw an error while trying to install

well duh, you are trying to install something from a n3ds on an o3ds, you can't do that.

If you could, then the n3ds wouldn't exist and the o3ds would have been updated.

Edit: i wasn't going for rude, sorry

Last edited by Aletron9000,

Darksphere92

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
everything seems to be going fine, with homebrew so far.

i am thinking about removing the nand back up from my 3DS SD Card and store it on my PC, it uses like 1GB. also how many games can be store directly to the 3DS, like mainly VC games.

whitesleeve

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I updated my A9LH/Luma3DS with 11.2.0-35 -- however, it seems now that my DS Flashcards boots with a blank screen. Both DSTwo and Gateway blue card aren't working within Luma3DS. Is anyone else having this issue?

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I updated my A9LH/Luma3DS with 11.2.0-35 -- however, it seems now that my DS Flashcards boots with a blank screen. Both DSTwo and Gateway blue card aren't working within Luma3DS. Is anyone else having this issue?

Are you using the latest stable version of Luma3DS or the hourlies with 11.2 native firm support?

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
From the troubleshooting section of the guide:

DSi / DS functionality is broken after completing the guide
What you need
Instructions
Section I - Prep work
  1. Copy TWL Version Data - v0.cia to the /cias/ folder on your SD card
  2. Copy DS Download Play - v1024.cia to the /cias/ folder on your SD card
  3. Copy DS Internet - v2048.cia to the /cias/ folder on your SD card
  4. Copy Nintendo DS Cart Whitelist - v11264.cia to the /cias/ folder on your SD card
  5. Copy either New_3DS TWL_FIRM - v9936.cia or Old_3DS TWL_FIRM - v8817.cia to the /cias/ folder on your SD card
Section II - Installing titles
  1. Open FBI
  2. Select "SD"
  3. Select "cias"
  4. Navigate to TWL Version Data - v0.cia and press (A) to install
  5. Navigate to DS Download Play - v1024.cia and press (A) to install
  6. Navigate to DS Internet - v2048.cia and press (A) to install
  7. Navigate to Nintendo DS Cart Whitelist - v11264.cia and press (A) to install
  8. Navigate to either New_3DS TWL_FIRM - v9936.cia or Old_3DS TWL_FIRM - v8817.ciaand press (A) to install
  9. Exit with the home button

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @PandaPandel, irl or in the game?