Hacking 11.0 soft-downgrade?

Amapola62

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Why not just downgrade your 10.7 O3ds? Because I'm pretty sure it's impossible to system transfer from a new3ds to a Old3ds...

retrofan_k

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
This game can be downloaded from the freeshop or we need to waste more money? We have to pay isn't it? :unsure:

Seriously, if software downgrading is now possible on a 11.0 system without no means of a hard mod (for some it's not possible due their circumstances), then paying for a game should not be even questioned.

Just realise the benefits gained afterwards, which is more than enough to justify paying for a game. I guess some people are more tighter than a ducks ass.

Last edited by retrofan_k,
Reactions: gamesquest1

DiegitusXD

Trophies
XP
Country
Seriously, if software downgrading is now possible on a 11.0 system without no means of a hard mod (for some it's not possible due their circumstances), then paying for a game should not be even questioned.

Just realise the benefits gained afterwards which is more than enough to justify paying for a game. I guess some people are more tighter than a ducks ass.
They answer me after , but well , thanks! :v :D

Amapola62

Trophies
XP
Country
France
The only solution would be to buy Ocarina of Time3D and a powersave and load the OOThax save into the game with the powersave, or a cubic ninja copy, or Freakyhax with a Freaky forms deluxe's game, or Basehax if you have OR/AS...or a Sky3ds with any of those games in it...

adonreborn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, for restoring the nand on my hacked 3ds (original one from which I transfered the system), the guide on the wiki says:

"If 3DS #1 previously had a Nintendo Network ID on it, you must sign back into that NNID and complete initial setup before restoring its NAND in the next step"

When I attempt to sign in, it says the NNID is already linked to another device. I've already unlinked via system format, the 3ds that was the recipient of the system transfer but I'm still getting the "the account has already been linked on another system". Any ideas, guys? Or do I just have to wait a while more for nintendo's servers to update

ederenzi78

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Is it possibile to transfer a NNID back and forth between two 3DSs in the same day? I.E.
3DS #1 --> 3DS #2
3DS #2 --> 3DS #1
I know the 7 day time limit, but in this case every donor is doing only one transer. It's only the NNID/Account which has two transfers.
Thanks!

I'm asking this because I want to keep all my 3DS #1 configurations, saves and settings while downgrading it. Moreover, my NNID with associated games and balance is safe in case of brick.

Last edited by ederenzi78,
D

Deleted User

Is it possibile to transfer a NNID back and forth between two 3DSs in the same day? I.E.
3DS #1 --> 3DS #2
3DS #2 --> 3DS #1
I know the 7 day time limit, but in this case every donor is doing only one transer. It's only the NNID/Account which has two transfers.
Thanks!
no, both still have the 7 day limit even if you only use 1 NNID. My ds #2 didnt have a NNID and it still got the 7 day limit

chmurqab

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
3DS #1 --> 3DS #2
3DS #2 --> 3DS #1
Thanks!

I'm asking this because I want to keep all my 3DS #1 configurations, saves and settings while downgrading it. Moreover, my NNID with associated games and balance is safe in case of brick.

I'm in the same boat. I have O3DS with A9LH and New 3DS with linked NNID and bunch of games. Any way to safely backup and then restore data to N3DS?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1