Status
Not open for further replies.

Temarile

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ A9LH ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
is it safe to update rxtools emunand to 11.0? i've been out of the loop for a long time

Yeah it's fine. Just to be sure check if you have the most recent version of rxtools and update the files for that too.

justln

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,

I was using Gateway Emunand 10.7, just managed to install A9LH and got Gateway emuNAND to boot up. My System Settings show Emu 10.7.0-32U, is it safe to update this to 11.0?

Last edited by justln,

x_master_1234

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does I need to update payload to go to Homebrew Launcher?
I am using lesshax payload for 10.7, and this payload is good for me.

Mike_77712

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While I'm in Luna 3ds with my Emu 10.7.0-32U it asks me to do a system update to I'm assuming 11.0. Is it safe?

thegameksk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im running minipasta, and reinand. Is it safe to update? Also if I update can I still install A9HL later on? Thanks!

DigitalDeviant

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It will block some leaving the only method the one that requires a hard mod.
Thanks and I meant unhacked ;)

So there doesn't seem to be a way for me to redeem my humble bundle 3DS codes without updating... I mean I redeemed them via my browser on my laptop but in order to download the 3DS needs to be in sleep mode. Any way to download these games in sleep mode and not download the update?

Prince Frost

Trophies
XP
Country
last question before updating my emunand. does the ntr still works on 11.0? coz I love taking beautiful screenshots from any games. :)

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Also because I am a CFW slut, here's a list of all my CFW's and their status!
Old3DS: Latest A9LH: delebile branch.
Bootloader: ctrbootmanager9
CFW's
Luma3DS (nightly): All features working. Including; GBA/DS(i), CIA games, bootsplash, system setting modications working, ect. No firmware.bin
SaltRegular 1.2b LTS: Everything working. Including; GBA/DS(i), CIA games, bootsplash, ect. No firmware.bin
Mizuki with GBA/DS(i) loader injected and System setting version patch: All features working. Including; GBA/DS(i), CIA games ect.
ReiNAND 4.0: Since it didn't have GBA/DSi support without patching, those still won't work. Otherwise, all other features are working just fine.
CakesFW Stable 138: Since it didn't have GBA/DSi support without patching, those still won't work. Otherwise, all other features are working just fine.
I hate posting out of date information!
ReiNAND actually does support GBA/DS(i) using the loader injection from Cosmo3DS (same loader as Mizuki.) I forgot about that until today when I was trying to get CakesFW to work. Now that I remembered, I tested it out, GBA games work, DSiware works, and DS(i) flashcarts work on ReiNAND 4.0
CakesFW Nightly supports GBA/DS(i) and now that I have that properly configured, I can tell you the plugins still work on 11.0.0-33.

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks and I meant unhacked ;)

So there doesn't seem to be a way for me to redeem my humble bundle 3DS codes without updating... I mean I redeemed them via my browser on my laptop but in order to download the 3DS needs to be in sleep mode. Any way to download these games in sleep mode and not download the update?

You should be able to use ctr-httpwn. I successfully entered the eshop and used pokemon bank with it on 10.7, though I am on Luma cfw and a9lh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Can't wait for someone to add ray tracing and that kind of stuff lol