Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
:blink:
:wtf:
:wacko:
Deja vu... I keep having this same conversation over and over. Why wait? You can use Luma3ds right now, set the default to sysnand, and still launch GW via MSET on N3DS or Gateway_cia on o3ds, or whatever. 50 years from now when they finally release their a9lh, all you will need to do is drop their file on the SD card. Done. There's no reason to wait for anything.
but this will give me two different profile,
for example,games i played it on sysnand and save game on it, and games on emunand will have different save.

HyeVltg3

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Having a weird problem, I'm trying to back up my SysNAND before I update, already have A9LH.

HBL loads but I cant run Decrypt9 or EmuNAND9 ... they boot, red bottom screen, some pixels flash on top, then just takes me back to HBL.
Still on 10.7.0-32U N3DS

Temptress Cerise

Miss Magic~ <3
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Having a weird problem, I'm trying to back up my SysNAND before I update, already have A9LH.

HBL loads but I cant run Decrypt9 or EmuNAND9 ... they boot, red bottom screen, some pixels flash on top, then just takes me back to HBL.
Still on 10.7.0-32U N3DS
If you have Luma3DS and followed the guide, you should be booting into them by holding Y for Emunand9 and Start for Decrypt9, when you power on.

HyeVltg3

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you have Luma3DS and followed the guide, you should be booting into them by holding Y for Emunand9 and Start for Decrypt9, when you power on.
Geez Cerise, you're like the resident super-hero.
Completely forgot about that method of getting into EmuNAND9.

Should I backup SysNAND or both?
System Settings says "Sys 10.7.0-32U"

Temptress Cerise

Miss Magic~ <3
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Geez Cerise, you're like the resident super-hero.
Completely forgot about that method of getting into EmuNAND9.

Should I backup SysNAND or both?
System Settings says "Sys 10.7.0-32U"
If you're using Emunand in addition to Sysnand, then yes. If you followed the guide though, you should only have sysnand setup. If you meant to ask if you should also backup the 11.0.0-33 one after you update, then yeah, doesn't hurt.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
i heard people keeping saying that HB launcher needs to change the payload in order to work on FW 11
where can i get the cia of the new payload? in yellow8 git hub was not updated

Temptress Cerise

Miss Magic~ <3
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i heard people keeping saying that HB launcher needs to change the payload in order to work on FW 11
Just rename your payload on your SD Card, if you still have the one from 10.7. When renaming it, just replace 10-7-0-32 to 11-0-0-33.

Woody8275

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
in your sd you should find something called this
hblauncherloader_otherapp_payload_OLD-10-7-0-32-EUR
you must change the version to the 11 one

Reactions: migles

HyeVltg3

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you're using Emunand in addition to Sysnand, then yes. If you followed the guide though, you should only have sysnand setup. If you meant to ask if you should also backup the 11.0.0-33 one after you update, then yeah, doesn't hurt.
ya followed the guide like most.
I'm just so used to EmuNAND via browserhax, so updating the sysNAND feels like I'm doing something wrong.

Temptress Cerise

Miss Magic~ <3
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do not have a file with that name "hblauncherloader_otherapp_payload" (or similar). how come?
How do you get into the HBL? If your using menuhax, then you shouldn't make any changes. If you have installed HBL in the past via .cia onto your emunand, then one should have been made for you.

Otherwise, download the "otherpay" from here: https://smealum.github.io/3ds/#otherapp
And name it accordingly.

Arubaro

Soulspace Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
I think that file is stored when you use the 1.0 hbl cia while pressing Y if I'm not mistaken or something like that, I forgot

Last edited by Arubaro,

naddel81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do you get into the HBL? If your using menuhax, then you shouldn't make any changes. If you have installed HBL in the past via .cia onto your emunand, then one should have been made for you.

Otherwise, download the "otherpay" from here: https://smealum.github.io/3ds/#otherapp
And name it accordingly.

I load up HBL every once in a while via ctrbootmanager. I use it very rarely because all the apps I need are installed on emunand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: What.