Gaming 100% Support Topic (give me your thoughts)

wyndcrosser

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey gents (and ladies),

Okay, I have never had to ask (post) a question on here because usually I find my answer after a few minutes or a few hours of searching on the forums or in google (Main reason my post count is low) to locate answers to my questions.

My thoughts are.... can I start a topic that can get "Flagged" or "STICKsticky'ed" that has legitimate sections dedicated to specific answers to questions, instead of half-assed answers and 130paged posts concerning one question.

I'm gonna start one soon starting with 4.1 problems and game starting issues (Wii Resorts, Monster Hunter Tri, etc.)

Any support, would be great.

-Wynd

w_n_s

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
wyndcrosser said:
Hey gents (and ladies),

Okay, I have never had to ask (post) a question on here because usually I find my answer after a few minutes or a few hours of searching on the forums or in google (Main reason my post count is low) to locate answers to my questions.

My thoughts are.... can I start a topic that can get "Flagged" or "STICKsticky'ed" that has legitimate sections dedicated to specific answers to questions, instead of half-assed answers and 130paged posts concerning one question.

I'm gonna start one soon starting with 4.1 problems and game starting issues (Wii Resorts, Monster Hunter Tri, etc.)

Any support, would be great.

-Wynd

Problem is, threads like the one you are talking about starting end up causing the same issue. Specific issues end up being hidden away in a thread somewhere, and people just end up creating a new thread topic anyway for their specific issue as they couldn't be bothered trawling a thread or searching.

A thread per specific issue would be good. I also find the titles of some threads misleading and difficult to know what they specifically relate to.

A master thread for softmodding would be good for every System Menu version .

wyndcrosser

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually i noticed the majority of this site is trolling, people complaining and no one reading, so I went to a different website to post said subjects... it's useless posted here.

Wynd

grentuu

Trophies
XP
Country
wyndcrosser said:
Actually i noticed the majority of this site is trolling, people complaining and no one reading, so I went to a different website to post said subjects... it's useless posted here.

Wynd

With regard to not reading, I did nothing but read for a month. I thank all those who contribute for giving me the knowledge to mod and do all the other things I can now do.

"its useless posted here....." Thats why this site has so many members. We all like visiting a useless site. Nothing better to do.

"Actually I noticed the majority of this site is trolling" So what is posting a question and within 2 days flaming the site? If not trolling?

Why not set up your own site (if the other site isn't yours;) )

You will end up back here....when your knowledge runs out.

See you soon
smile.gif

wyndcrosser

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
was that a useful post? My point is made.... but what can you really expect from open forums. So, I'm not flaming, I actually like to helping people here and getting advice after reading 600posts on one topic. I could go on about what I really meant by this post and what I was trying to contribute but it's gonna end up like the 113 other posts similar to mine that I found on here.

Wynd

Hicksy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got 2 bricked wii consoles, 1 appears to be banner bricked cus it freezes at health screen without showing the click A prompt. My question is this: since I'm not the person who bricked this is there an alternate method then using wadmanager to fix this? I've tried system menu wads with no change, anytitle deleter with again no change, I read an option earlier about installing ios 249 then installing a sysmenu. Any help would be greatly appreciated. This wii is 3.3 NTSC and has bootmii with a NAND backup of current state so if whatever I try don't work I always can restore. The 2nd wii has a bad mii channel, I've used any title deleter to delete all channels but the disc channel and yet once reinstalled with brawl disc, nothing I've tried mii channel updater, wiiscu and installing new 4.0/4.1 system menus from nintendo and yet nothing. It's a 3.2 NTSC

Covarr

Sentient Cash Register
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hicksy said:
I've used any title deleter to delete all channels but the disc channel
No. That is not proper use of any title deleter.

edit: This was a really douchey answer of me. What you can do for the 3.2U system is follow this tutorial to make it clean, and then reinstall any homebrew you want. I couldn't find a tutorial for 3.3, but I'd advise for both of them that once you get them working that you take new bootmii NAND backups and upgrade them to 4.1.

Hicksy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks man, I work weekends so I'll try this as soon as I get a chance and update with results.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @The Real Jdbye @SylverReZ @Xdqwerty :creep: +99 +1