Gaming 100 Classic Book Collection

Eon-Rider

OP
Trophies
Website
www.kablooza.co.cc
XP
Country
I've looked around on the internet for information on this game and it appears there were 10 (or maybe 11) titles you could download. I try accessing the online library now and I only see three of them.

Does anyone know if they switch them around every few days? I would also be great if someone could upload their save file with all 10 or 11 titles downloaded. =)

naglaro00

Mildly disturbed
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Everytime I check I have more than three stories, not sure how many though... And I think the downloaded content has a limit
frown.gif
and has something to do with the DS's space left
frown.gif

EDIT: wrong word D:

Eon-Rider

OP
Trophies
Website
www.kablooza.co.cc
XP
Country
From a GameFAQs post, it seems the ten downloadable titles are Northanger Abbey, Agnes Grey, What Katy Did At School, Silas Marner, Cranford, The Aspern Papers, The Turn Of The Screw, The Water Babies, The MerryWives Of Windsor and The Black Arrow and they do indeed seem to all be in that save file so thank you very much. =)

Goshogun1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
infinete said:
try this......i downloaded them a while back now, but should be on this save
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=63VA7M5I
Edit: let me know if they are/are not on there, as i will be getting my dongle back soon and will re download them if they are not on there.

Thank you for this save. I have been wanting to read "Turn of the Screw" and never got around to getting it at the library. Good movie (1950's), and I would be curious how different the book/story is than the film. Again, thank you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Purple_Heart was a SSD worth it? Did it make a significant diference?\