100 Classic Book Collection

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Eon-Rider, Jun 22, 2009.

Jun 22, 2009

100 Classic Book Collection by Eon-Rider at 4:21 PM (1,069 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Eon-Rider
    OP

Member Eon-Rider GBAtemp Maniac

Australia
    I've looked around on the internet for information on this game and it appears there were 10 (or maybe 11) titles you could download. I try accessing the online library now and I only see three of them.

Does anyone know if they switch them around every few days? I would also be great if someone could upload their save file with all 10 or 11 titles downloaded. =)

2. naglaro00

Member naglaro00 Mildly disturbed

Philippines
    Everytime I check I have more than three stories, not sure how many though... And I think the downloaded content has a limit [​IMG] and has something to do with the DS's space left [​IMG]

EDIT: wrong word D:

3. infinete

Member infinete The Temp's cynic.

United Kingdom
    try this......i downloaded them a while back now, but should be on this save
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=63VA7M5I
    Edit: let me know if they are/are not on there, as i will be getting my dongle back soon and will re download them if they are not on there.

4. Eon-Rider
    OP

Member Eon-Rider GBAtemp Maniac

Australia
    From a GameFAQs post, it seems the ten downloadable titles are Northanger Abbey, Agnes Grey, What Katy Did At School, Silas Marner, Cranford, The Aspern Papers, The Turn Of The Screw, The Water Babies, The MerryWives Of Windsor and The Black Arrow and they do indeed seem to all be in that save file so thank you very much. =)

5. Goshogun1

Member Goshogun1 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Thank you for this save. I have been wanting to read "Turn of the Screw" and never got around to getting it at the library. Good movie (1950's), and I would be curious how different the book/story is than the film. Again, thank you.