Hacking 10.3E n3ds backup?

xRandomLurker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't know if this is against the rules but my 10.3E new 3ds is bricked because I tried modding the home menu, I have gone on #3DSHacks and #3DSdev but I have tried everything that they've told me to do. So if anyone has a 10.3E New 3DS backup, could you please PM me and possibly send me your backup. I'd be really grateful if someone could help. Thanks in advance.

xRandomLurker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I was thinking of just pulling the home menu area out if possible?
Anywyas I'm already fucked but I have A9LH so I have a chance to fix it.

xRandomLurker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My New 3DS xl has A9LH and Luma3DS (current build straight from Aurora's github.)

Ok, a while ago I tried modding my N3DS' home menu. I installed the modded CIA after customizing it in (forgot the name of the program). I have a 9.2 backup, a 9.2 to 11.0 backup and backups of the current bricked state. I've tried downloading the home menu using 3DSNUS and replacing the files with GodMode9, I've tried playing around with the 11.0 by doing L+R+Up+A and updating it, still doesn't work. In the 11.0 backup, I have none of my personal info and the friends list doesnt work. I've tried screwing around with my bricked backup and dumping all of the personal info i can including moveable.sed and injecting it to the 11.0 backup and it still didn't show my old stuff.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
My New 3DS xl has A9LH and Luma3DS (current build straight from Aurora's github.)

Ok, a while ago I tried modding my N3DS' home menu. I installed the modded CIA after customizing it in (forgot the name of the program). I have a 9.2 backup, a 9.2 to 11.0 backup and backups of the current bricked state. I've tried downloading the home menu using 3DSNUS and replacing the files with GodMode9, I've tried playing around with the 11.0 by doing L+R+Up+A and updating it, still doesn't work. In the 11.0 backup, I have none of my personal info and the friends list doesnt work. I've tried screwing around with my bricked backup and dumping all of the personal info i can including moveable.sed and injecting it to the 11.0 backup and it still didn't show my old stuff.
With friends list, if it's freezing try leaving it for a few hours. I heard it fixes itself after that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6ckbBpSKhw