10.3E n3ds backup?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by xRandomLurker, Aug 4, 2016.

1. xRandomLurker
    OP

xRandomLurker Member

Newcomer
    Oct 13, 2015
    I don't know if this is against the rules but my 10.3E new 3ds is bricked because I tried modding the home menu, I have gone on #3DSHacks and #3DSdev but I have tried everything that they've told me to do. So if anyone has a 10.3E New 3DS backup, could you please PM me and possibly send me your backup. I'd be really grateful if someone could help. Thanks in advance.

2. fikatr

fikatr GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 29, 2016
    Turkey
    next to smea
    you cant use someones backup if you do you gonna brick

3. xRandomLurker
    OP

xRandomLurker Member

Newcomer
    Oct 13, 2015
    I was thinking of just pulling the home menu area out if possible?
    Anywyas I'm already fucked but I have A9LH so I have a chance to fix it.

4. x_master_1234

x_master_1234 GBAtemp Regular

Feb 29, 2016
    United States
    You can't.
    Because NAND backups are console specific.

5. fikatr

fikatr GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 29, 2016
    Turkey
    next to smea
    its not how it works

did you bricked your emunand or sysnand can you tell us your full problem

6. xRandomLurker
    OP

xRandomLurker Member

Newcomer
    Oct 13, 2015
    My New 3DS xl has A9LH and Luma3DS (current build straight from Aurora's github.)

Ok, a while ago I tried modding my N3DS' home menu. I installed the modded CIA after customizing it in (forgot the name of the program). I have a 9.2 backup, a 9.2 to 11.0 backup and backups of the current bricked state. I've tried downloading the home menu using 3DSNUS and replacing the files with GodMode9, I've tried playing around with the 11.0 by doing L+R+Up+A and updating it, still doesn't work. In the 11.0 backup, I have none of my personal info and the friends list doesnt work. I've tried screwing around with my bricked backup and dumping all of the personal info i can including moveable.sed and injecting it to the 11.0 backup and it still didn't show my old stuff.

7. Quantumcat

Quantumcat Dead and alive

Nov 23, 2014
    Australia
    Canberra, Australia
    With friends list, if it's freezing try leaving it for a few hours. I heard it fixes itself after that.