Hacking 0shippingzone FAST!!!

Disrupts

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have to say 0shippingzone is very very good! I recommend them, I am not their spokes person or anything but this is a honest user’s review. On, March 26th I ordered a AceKard 2i and a iEdge from them for around $35 and they took a photo and shipped it the next day. Today, April, 6th roughly a week after I have received my items. Their shipping is SUPER quick I live in California and they ship from hongkong. They gave me an acekard and iedge in perfect condition, and a FREE stylus in the acekard along with the outside which is a huge bonus. If you want to buy your Acekard or iEdge or any other flashcard for your DS DSL or DSi or DSiXL use 0shippingzone. They actually do sell genuine stuff, the acekard I checked the inside and it does have the newer smaller circle ship and not the big square one. This is to replace my R4 of 5 years.
4498022211_565845a30d.jpg

Read more: http://derek.chai.bz/0shippingzone-review/#ixzz0kMkqYkVd

I have an image included.

D

Deleted_171835

Why would you provide a link to your blog? You could have just posted the picture, here.
Seems like shameless advertising to me.

Disrupts

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, sorry I thought I had put it up, I copied and pasted from my blog. I will fix the image.

Posts merged

No, sorry I thought I had put it up, I copied and pasted from my blog. I will fix the image.

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
bleedevil said:
Yes ,the processing speed of 0shippingzone is very fast.

If they have supercard DSTWO ,i will place a new order then.

I hope they could provide a good price.
The price will be higher than ShopTemp, which already has SC DSTWO for preorder ($40)

0ShippingZone

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.0ShippingZone.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
PharaohsVizier said:
0ShippingZone WILL sell Supercard DS TWO cartridges (as you can see, they are providing one for the Easter Raffle). Price, date, everything has yet to be determined, so they didn't really pull the trigger like ShopTemp did. You can't really make claims that ShopTemp's price will be lower if you don't know 0ShippingZone's price yet, they do have pretty competitive prices.

Pre-order for DS TWO will be announced soon when we have more information from SUpercard. We don't want to do it without having more information. The quantity for the 1st batch will be limited because of the supplied quantity.

v13j0

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i guess i'm not so lucky... i made an order on march 30 and even though they send me a picture next day
telling me that my order was shipped, according to the tracking number the order wasn't ship until april 9... and i'm still waiting for it...
angry.gif

excellen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
v13j0 said:
i guess i'm not so lucky... i made an order on march 30 and even though they send me a picture next day
telling me that my order was shipped, according to the tracking number the order wasn't ship until april 9... and i'm still waiting for it...
angry.gif
Same here, they said it shipped 11 days ago and even though they sent the picture the next day my tracking number isn't even in Hong Kong Post/USPS's systems yet.

catman222

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Same here, my order said it shipped on march 29 ,got the tracking number and it has not showed up on hong kong post tracking yet

kogi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same here! Received email that item shipped with tracking number. After two weeks, Hong Kong Post still don't have the tracking number on their system.
This will be my last time ordering from them. I would caution other from ordering from them...

absinthee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've had a pretty good history with 0SZ. Most of my orders come through in about one and a half weeks. Sometimes a little longer...

You guys need to realize that customs can slow down the delivery process. Every package that comes into the U.S. has to go through customs. If they have a lot to look over, delivery could take longer than expected.

0ShippingZone

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.0ShippingZone.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
For the orders placed around end of March and beginning of April, most of them got delayed for two reasons. 1. Long weekend at Hong Kong Post. Holiday started from April 2nd to 5th. HK Post resumed on the 6th. 2. The China Customs tightened the inspection for the goods going from ShenZhen to Hong Kong. According to the shipping company, some trucks were held for inspection for few days. That caused the delay as well. We have switched from Hong Kong Post to China Post for the time being until processing at Hong Kong Post is back to normal. We do apologize for the delay for those packages. For those of you who experienced delay in delivery during the period, please email us or PM us. We will add 100 reward points to your account for suffering the delay. You can use the 100 reward points ($1.00) for your future purchase.

v13j0

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well thanks for the reply, I haven't received it yet, I'm expecting it this week though...I was aware about the HK holiday when I made the order so I was expecting some delay.... I will PM you for my points
smile.gif

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sometimes HK post can leave a lot to be desired. I had a pair of Acekard's sent from FocalPrice and 2 days later 2 sent another pair from DealExtreme (neither are selling them anymore) both had tracking and were sent by standard airmail. From the tracking I could see the first left HK within 2 days, the second took a week before it left HK. There were no holidays or anything else.

Even if a retailer ships your package the following day, there can still be delays caused by HK post. Sometimes you just have to wait, although i'd be lying if I said I didn't check the HK post website several times a day until it finally left HK.

Disrupts

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eh, 0shippingzone has lowered their prices for AK2i, but then the edge went back to original so I guess its the same price as I bought it.. AK2i now is $14.85.. I bought for $16.45

v13j0

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
just to let you know that i received the order today, it took 9 days in transit, so is not bad at all, and more important everything was fine with the order. Definitely a good and responsible vendor. I will order from them again for sure, thanks

psxiso

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
0sz is very good, i ordered 50x R4i-sdhc and they ship via DHL for free and I received the package in 3 working days.
The Price might not be the cheapest but the service are very good, they will exchange when cards are defective.
Recommended....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Even my mum slept on that uremum