Hacking 05-4222 update errors & Nand full

Aglae Pheryl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi,

Following our updating to b9s, the kids aer getting Nand full errors when trying to install some games from FreeShop.
I have looked at the console and they have quite an impressive number of games installed. There's however some space left on the usd card.
Is there any way to know what games are installed to Nand? I'm not sure this makes sense but I suppose some are installed to Nand while others elsewhere? (You may deduct my noobness level from this I supopse).

Some other games (Mario Maker for instance) tell us it needs to be updated but when trying to, we are getting error message 05-4222. I have tried with differend DNS servers. Still the same issue, might it be lack of space as well?

Is there any way to list all the installed games so that I can easily choose what games to uninstall to free space (in case there's no other way to expand the Nand message I described) ?

Thanks

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
What about the games update errors ? Any idea what could cause this ?
Updates for 3DS games are installed to the SD, so if it seemingly has enough space then check the card to see if it's failing.

https://3ds.guide/h2testw-(windows).html

If the card is fine, then it very well may be something wrong with your network. You said you tried different DNSs. Are you trying to use the Tubehax DNS? If so then that'd be the problem. These days just keep your DNS set to the one provided by your ISP or use Google's.

Reactions: Aglae Pheryl

Aglae Pheryl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I got the error message wrong somehow. Error code 005-5602 it is.
The N3ds is originally from Australia but we run it in Europe.
The games are Eur version.
What could be wrong then ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pass