E1ite007

wierd avatar guy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi everyone!
Since yesterday, I was trying to download Nintendo Badge Arcade, but everytime I try it gives me the error code 005-2008, but only that title… I downloaded some updates (like the Nintendo Badge Arcade Update) and none of them had that crappy problem. I even tried resetting my WiFi connections, but I haven't tried with another WiFi connection because I don't have access to anyone else.
I made some research and some people thinks is a ban thing (which I doubt because I can download updates) and others think that is something about the DNS, when you change it to block system updates… but neither I had do that.
Does anyone has any idea? I haven't tried any games because... well, I don't have legit games in the eShop, I even don't have a NNID linked to my console. Should I try with some other free-to-play game?

Thanks in advance if anyone has any idea.
:)

EDIT: I have one idea...
Could it be because I haven't deleted the pirate tickets that tikShop created?

Last edited by E1ite007,

lAkdaOpeKA

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yes you should delete the tickets created by tikShop, eShop would try to use them to download stuff and fail since they're not valid

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You can delete all unused tickets by goint into FBI, then into "Tickets", pressing A and then select "Delete all unused tickets"

yasir

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Well... I did it.
I think it gave me that error because I do not have a NNID in that console, and all free-to-play require a NNID linked to the console.
Ja, ja, ja... well... it's sort of solved this.
:rofl2:
I'm having the same problem can't download updates of games and don't know what a nnid is!!!
Can you help?

Jameo21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to get Ice station z so me and my friend can play together but the fake tickets keep regenerating please help

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.