005-2008 Error Code

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by E1ite007, Aug 30, 2018.

1. E1ite007
    OP

E1ite007 GBATemp's Acid Techno DJ And Producer

Nov 19, 2016
    Mexico
    Hi everyone!
    Since yesterday, I was trying to download Nintendo Badge Arcade, but everytime I try it gives me the error code 005-2008, but only that title… I downloaded some updates (like the Nintendo Badge Arcade Update) and none of them had that crappy problem. I even tried resetting my WiFi connections, but I haven't tried with another WiFi connection because I don't have access to anyone else.
    I made some research and some people thinks is a ban thing (which I doubt because I can download updates) and others think that is something about the DNS, when you change it to block system updates… but neither I had do that.
    Does anyone has any idea? I haven't tried any games because... well, I don't have legit games in the eShop, I even don't have a NNID linked to my console. Should I try with some other free-to-play game?

Thanks in advance if anyone has any idea.
    :)

EDIT: I have one idea...
    Could it be because I haven't deleted the pirate tickets that tikShop created?

Last edited by E1ite007, Aug 30, 2018
  2. zacchi4k

zacchi4k GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 6, 2015
    Italy
    Somewhere eating pizza
    Yes you should delete the tickets created by tikShop, eShop would try to use them to download stuff and fail since they're not valid

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

You can delete all unused tickets by goint into FBI, then into "Tickets", pressing A and then select "Delete all unused tickets"

3. E1ite007
    OP

Nov 19, 2016
    Mexico
    Well... I did it.
    I think it gave me that error because I do not have a NNID in that console, and all free-to-play require a NNID linked to the console.
    Ja, ja, ja... well... it's sort of solved this.
    :rofl2:

4. yasir

yasir Member

Newcomer
    Apr 21, 2017
    Pakistan
    I'm having the same problem can't download updates of games and don't know what a nnid is!!!
    Can you help?

5. E1ite007
    OP

Nov 19, 2016
    Mexico
    Nah, it wasn't about a NNID. It was about fake tickets.
    You must go to FBI, enter the ticket section, press A, and Select something about deleting unused tickets or bad tickets.

6. KevinBlue18

KevinBlue18 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 22, 2016
    United States
    "NNID" means Nintendo Network ID, which is your Nintendo account.