Hacking 0.3 DVD error 324(new)

TriLLioN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
karl1295 said:
well i got this 0.3 gamma i burn to DVD-r sometimes it works sometimes not what to do i burn 4x
Backup Launcher 0.3 GAMMA isn't perfect. It's just Gamma, plus it's 0.3, not even halfway through 1.0 XD
I've had a lot of problems with it too, it's just a common media burn error or something else.
biggrin.gif

Try Verbatims and burn them at 8x using IMGburn, Nero, Active ISO Burner, etc... I would prefer active iso burner

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Try using ImgBurn and set the write speed as AUTO, if that doesn't work, reinstall the Waninkoko's cIOS36_r7, if still nothing, buy better DVD's...!!!
smile.gif

Posts merged

TriLLioN said:
karl1295 said:
well i got this 0.3 gamma i burn to DVD-r sometimes it works sometimes not what to do i burn 4x
Backup Launcher 0.3 GAMMA isn't perfect. It's just Gamma, plus it's 0.3, not even halfway through 1.0 XD
I've had a lot of problems with it too, it's just a common media burn error or something else.
biggrin.gif

pffffff I haven't got any error besides NFS:U and the ones that need IOS249 patch, never the 324 erros in the loader, if you have any issue do what I said above..!!!
lecture.gif

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I have used memorex (burnt 8X), verbatim (burnt 16X) and now I'm using sony (burnt 16X), try installing the cIOS36_r7 thru Wi-Fi, that's what I used, hope it works for you...!!!
smile.gif

TriLLioN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ether2802 said:
I have used memorex (burnt 8X), verbatim (burnt 16X) and now I'm using sony (burnt 16X), try installing the cIOS36_r7 thru Wi-Fi, that's what I used, hope it works for you...!!!
smile.gif

no cios's aloud. O.O edit it XD

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
no cIOS in .wad format, DUH..!!! c'mon ppl get well informed first
lecture.gif

QUOTE said:
what u mean thru wifi?darn did not work

there is the option of doing it "wad" and you'll need to have IOS36-64-v1042.wad, and there is the "network" or Wi-Fi method, this way the files will automatically get downloaded and installed in your Wii,

what did not work???
does the installer gives you an error???
does the games do the same??
are you on 3.2???

moosh01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try using ethers link for cios installer (INSTALLERS ARE FINE IN THESE FORUMS). If that doesn't work use different media.

Vidboy10 said:
ether2802 said:
smile.gif
Dude, remove that link, NOW!!
Everybody welcome the new moderator "Vidboy10", who has not yet brushed up on the forum rules.
nyanya.gif

moosh01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Verbatim is top quality so if you are having errors with that I'm not sure what it is. Let me look around some.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Just 6 but dual band 6 lol