485px-Mio_yeah_ok2_ep3.png

mameks

in memoriam of gravitas
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
No weaboo thread is complete without this:

omg hai ANIMAX K-ON! i am fruatu chestu and i absolutely luuuuv @__@ anime < 3 and my fav is nauroto!! okey so anyways i an gona tell you abot the besty day of mai lief wen i met my hot husbando sasuke!!! <3333333333333333333three33333333333 OMFG HE WAS SO FREKEN KAWAII IN PERSONS!!1 supa kawaii desu ^_______________________________^wen i walked up tokyo street =^w^= nyaa!!1 i saw SASUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111<2333333333333uguu

KONNICHIWA DESU SUPA KAWAII is what i sed to him and he turned chibi and then un chibi O________O;;;;;;;;;;;;;;desu and then he saw how hot i am and he grab my handu and winkud at me ^__~ like that he took be behind a pockey shopu desu and we made out OMG he tasted liek ramone RLY(^O^) then i saw sum baka fat bicth watching us and i cud tell she was undres sasuke wid her eyes so i kicked her ass desu all over tokyo china and i called her a baka neko and she exploded and then sasuke told me he wud never leave me i uguued and cried like sailor moon and then we went to his dojo and banged all nite an made 42 babies and they all became NINJAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! desuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ^__________________________^

Reactions: 1 person

jarejare3

PROFILE CHANGE!
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia

omg hai ANIMAX K-ON! i am fruatu chestu and i absolutely luuuuv @__@ anime < 3 and my fav is nauroto!! okey so anyways i an gona tell you abot the besty day of mai lief wen i met my hot husbando sasuke!!! <3333333333333333333three33333333333 OMFG HE WAS SO FREKEN KAWAII IN PERSONS!!1 supa kawaii desu ^_______________________________^wen i walked up tokyo street =^w^= nyaa!!1 i saw SASUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111<2333333333333uguu

KONNICHIWA DESU SUPA KAWAII is what i sed to him and he turned chibi and then un chibi O________O;;;;;;;;;;;;;;desu and then he saw how hot i am and he grab my handu and winkud at me ^__~ like that he took be behind a pockey shopu desu and we made out OMG he tasted liek ramone RLY(^O^) then i saw sum baka fat bicth watching us and i cud tell she was undres sasuke wid her eyes so i kicked her ass desu all over tokyo china and i called her a baka neko and she exploded and then sasuke told me he wud never leave me i uguued and cried like sailor moon and then we went to his dojo and banged all nite an made 42 babies and they all became NINJAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! desuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ^__________________________^

EDIT: NWm I can't write like that....

Ace

GBATemp's Patrick Bateman
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
I am seriously opposed to the backwards-ass cultures weeaboos bring to the Western world. Shit like this happens to me every damn day:
28.png

Just because japanophiles are apparently drawn to me here in Sweden, as if I'm Asian.

prowler

Sony
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
ace u need to listen 2 real jpn music like capsule

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

WHAT IS THAT I DON’T EVEN

CAPSULE IS LIKE MY FAVOURITE GROUP TOTALLY SUGOI

Ace

Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country

Believe me when I say that I zoned out of boredom to one of their albums. Went straight to the bargain bins at the CD stores.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
kyary-sama would be ashamed of you

(I don’t even know why she would but whatever)

Ace

Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
fYhCz.gif

what did you just say

I said, believe me when I say that I zoned out of bore-...

Actually, considering the nature of this thread, lets have Google Translate make that crushing blow a bit less crushing, yeah?

私は彼らのアルバムの一つに退屈してゾーニングされていると言うとき私を信じています。 CDショップでのバーゲンビンに直行。

deal-with-it.jpg

prowler

Sony
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
I said, believe me when I say that I zoned out of bore-...

Actually, considering the nature of this thread, lets have Google Translate make that crushing blow a bit less crushing, yeah?

私は彼らのアルバムの一つに退屈してゾーニングされていると言うとき私を信じています。 CDショップでのバーゲンビンに直行。

deal-with-it.jpg
cAoWw.gif

what capsule album did you listen to

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Flame @ Flame: Never fight uphill, me boys.