Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZero

GBATEMP's regular arse.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
hi,I recently purchased a copy of battallion wars 2, and once I had played for a couple weeks I decided to review it.

///gameplay/// (10/10)

the gameplay of this game really impressed me and the controls were very simple to use when you get the hang of them but can be tricky for wii novices.
The game utilises the wiimote and nunchuck very well having you move with the analog stick and just use the wiimote's buttons to control your artillery and crosshair.

///graphics/// (10/10)

This game has some of the best graphics I have ever seen in a wii game and features perfect cutscenes and characters, water looks like water and bamboo looks like bamboo.

///sound/// (9/10)

I found the music very entertaining but a little repetitive however the voiceovers from cutscenes and in game speech make this game a winner.

///multiplayer/// (7/10)

this game lacks in one point, - there is no local multiplayer or co-op available making this game single player only, luckily this is made up for by a thrilling wi-fi system featuring both co-op and battle modes,

///replay value/// (9/10)

this game will have me happy for a very long time. with 6 campaings to play each split up into several parts lasting for 10 - 15 mins each.
the wi-fi wins it in this catagory again as you will be playing online for ages, and with the ability to play campaing levels over and over again this one is a winner.

///overall///
one of the best wii games ever made this game will be a hit for a very long time.

90%
45/50
4.5/5

///screenshots///

battalion-wars-2-20071031055632078_640w.jpg

battalion-wars-2-20071031055633078.jpg

battalion-wars-2-20071031055633563.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat