DS #1182: Puzzle League DS (Europe)

Ad_Enuff

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I actually like this game, ok its another puzzle game, but Nintendo really knows how to make them.

I also like the music while you play!

8/10

poloman

Trophies
XP
Country
i'm enjoying the vs com mode, but it beats me a lot of the time - anyone have any links to an instruction manual so i know what the special symbols mean?

spokenrope

c7
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i'm enjoying the vs com mode, but it beats me a lot of the time - anyone have any links to an instruction manual so i know what the special symbols mean?

The symbols mean nothing. You line up 3 or more of the same color and they will disappear.

Playing too much Puzzle Quest, perhaps?

I adore this game. I haven't gotten much time to play it recently since I've been really busy, but I'll usually try to get in a few minutes of game play in the morning. Great stuff.

Golds

Old Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ahh good ole tetris Attack! , i miss my snes

Foto%20Tetris%20Attack.jpg

Retal

Trophies
XP
Country
I played this twice. First on the "default" endless mode and then in vs com mode. Both times it gave me credits afterwards. What's up with that? I don't want to keep seeing credits all the time I play a game.

EDIT: There doesn't seem to be anyone left on wi-fi. There was this one guy with a Jap name. I cained him for two times, and then he quit, so I looked for another game. I got the same guy again. He decided to go with it, but then right at the start I completed a 6xchain and dropped a huge chunky monkey right on his ass and he quit immediately. Needless to say, the level of ownage was extreme. Someone come on wifi for some novice battles, yeah?

EDIT: Nevermind, I got kicked out of novice battle, but there's no higher skilled tier to enter :(

Tir

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'll give this another try since everyone seems to love it, but from the JP version I found it too shallow as a puzzle game because I got better results from just randomly swiping the stylus all over the screen rather than thinking out moves.

poloman

Trophies
XP
Country
lol - yep - id worked out the 3 blocks bit. but in vs com mode, you can turn on special items which do errr things - not sure what, so was looking for a guide.

addictive little game tho!

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
I played this twice. First on the "default" endless mode and then in vs com mode. Both times it gave me credits afterwards. What's up with that? I don't want to keep seeing credits all the time I play a game.

EDIT: There doesn't seem to be anyone left on wi-fi. There was this one guy with a Jap name. I cained him for two times, and then he quit, so I looked for another game. I got the same guy again. He decided to go with it, but then right at the start I completed a 6xchain and dropped a huge chunky monkey right on his ass and he quit immediately. Needless to say, the level of ownage was extreme. Someone come on wifi for some novice battles, yeah?

EDIT: Nevermind, I got kicked out of novice battle, but there's no higher skilled tier to enter
frown.gif

if you want a challenge go against the japs? they are hard enough? but it's obvious here that even they are too easy for you, once i was playing against this jap guy and he did the same thing you did, a massive block within seconds, i didn't even have time to put the stylus on the screen and it was over already.

Retal

Trophies
XP
Country

EDIT: Nevermind, I got kicked out of novice battle, but there's no higher skilled tier to enter
frown.gif

if you want a challenge go against the japs? they are hard enough? but it's obvious here that even they are too easy for you, once i was playing against this jap guy and he did the same thing you did, a massive block within seconds, i didn't even have time to put the stylus on the screen and it was over already.
I coin it: the heavy duty pwnage technique.

Redsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
this game RULES. me and my friend plays tetris attack all the time on the wii, so its good to have a nice portable one to practice on. online is good too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFe0CCeTDd8