DS #1182: Puzzle League DS (Europe)

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by shaunj66, Jun 29, 2007.

1. shaunj66
    OP

shaunj66 Administrator

Administrator
    Oct 24, 2002
    United Kingdom
    South England
    ^^ndsrelease-1856^^

2. DrTek

DrTek GBAtemp Regular

Jul 26, 2006
    Gambia, The
    Woot, nice!

3. Ad_Enuff

Ad_Enuff GBAtemp Regular

Dec 1, 2006
    I actually like this game, ok its another puzzle game, but Nintendo really knows how to make them.

I also like the music while you play!

8/10

4. poloman

poloman GBAtemp Regular

Jan 30, 2007
    i'm enjoying the vs com mode, but it beats me a lot of the time - anyone have any links to an instruction manual so i know what the special symbols mean?

5. Xcursion

Xcursion GBAtemp Regular

Nov 18, 2006
    Canada
    The symbols mean nothing. You line up 3 or more of the same color and they will disappear.

6. spokenrope

spokenrope c7

May 26, 2006
    United States
    Playing too much Puzzle Quest, perhaps?

I adore this game. I haven't gotten much time to play it recently since I've been really busy, but I'll usually try to get in a few minutes of game play in the morning. Great stuff.

7. Golds

Golds Old Member

Dec 2, 2004
    United States
    ahh good ole tetris Attack! , i miss my snes

[​IMG]

8. Retal

Retal GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 20, 2007
    England              Sex: Daily
    I played this twice. First on the "default" endless mode and then in vs com mode. Both times it gave me credits afterwards. What's up with that? I don't want to keep seeing credits all the time I play a game.

EDIT: There doesn't seem to be anyone left on wi-fi. There was this one guy with a Jap name. I cained him for two times, and then he quit, so I looked for another game. I got the same guy again. He decided to go with it, but then right at the start I completed a 6xchain and dropped a huge chunky monkey right on his ass and he quit immediately. Needless to say, the level of ownage was extreme. Someone come on wifi for some novice battles, yeah?

EDIT: Nevermind, I got kicked out of novice battle, but there's no higher skilled tier to enter :(

9. Tir

Tir GBAtemp Regular

Jun 7, 2006
    I'll give this another try since everyone seems to love it, but from the JP version I found it too shallow as a puzzle game because I got better results from just randomly swiping the stylus all over the screen rather than thinking out moves.

10. poloman

poloman GBAtemp Regular

Jan 30, 2007
    lol - yep - id worked out the 3 blocks bit. but in vs com mode, you can turn on special items which do errr things - not sure what, so was looking for a guide.

addictive little game tho!

11. jalaneme

jalaneme Female Gamer

Nov 27, 2006
    London
    if you want a challenge go against the japs? they are hard enough? but it's obvious here that even they are too easy for you, once i was playing against this jap guy and he did the same thing you did, a massive block within seconds, i didn't even have time to put the stylus on the screen and it was over already.

12. Retal

Retal GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 20, 2007
    England              Sex: Daily
    I coin it: the heavy duty pwnage technique.

13. Feasir

Feasir Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 17, 2006
    France
    Anybody tested it on R4 ?
    I tried on mine : not working.
    But the same rom works fine under iDeaS...

14. pikirika

pikirika GBAtemp Regular

Aug 13, 2004
    Planeta Axturias
    Yeah, it works on the R4 (1.10)

15. 4ppleseed

4ppleseed GBAtemp Fan

Mar 27, 2007
    London
    Good game and some of the best music on the NDS

16. Redsquirrel

Redsquirrel GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 27, 2007
    this game RULES. me and my friend plays tetris attack all the time on the wii, so its good to have a nice portable one to practice on. online is good too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice