OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I HAVE FOUND THE ANSWER!!! READ THE BOOK, CHANGE YOUR LIFE!

goodbyedep1.jpg
goodbyedep2.jpg

Bamboo

Trophies
XP
Country
AHAHAHAHAHA!! hello constipation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
"Besides shooting out a big blank from your buttock, you can feel as if your root chakra leaked sweet hot mucus."

mthrnite

So it goes.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I own this book and live by it..
I constrict anus and dent navel 100 times every day.
Now I can easily release my fiber accurate to 100 yards.

I must warn you however, though you too can beat the stickiness of your dirty energy, you do so at your own risk please.
From the forward of the book:

Note: What I have written in this book is only my thought and view. Please, take advantage of them at your peril. To avoid the risk of injury, consult your physician and professional before beginning this or any psychic or physical exercise. The Author and Publisher of this book disclaim any liability or loss in connection with the exercises described and with the instructions presented herein.

You have been warned...
.. now START CONSTRICTING!
1.. 2.. 3.. 4...5..

theADDict

Trophies
XP
Country
BRILLIANT !!
My girlfriend is a councellor in a drop in centre, dealing with manic depressives daily.
I've sent her details and the photo's......it could make her job so much easier !! ;-)

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Gah! I accidentally dented my rectum and constricted my navel! I can feel my chakra wobble already! Quick! What does the book say I should do in this case?

mthrnite

So it goes.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Ok, though I want you to buy the book and support the author, I fear that some may exercise improperly and inadvertently enter the mental hospital as a result. So, an important excerpt from the book:

I think it is effective to cure or prevent depression and become happy-healthy-efficient that you:
(1) Constrict anus 100 times in succession and dent navel 100 times in succession after constricting anus 100 times in succession everyday following the life style of the long-lived British as possible.
(2) Sometimes turn to bay throwing away pride-welcome a insult or fall into the hell voluntarily or occupy your time with something else (anything would do.)
(3) Enjoy taking advantage of a petty tyrant to temper yourself.
(4) Do 3-week fasting and excrete a bucketful of old black solid excrement which has stuck to your small intestine for long years.
(5) Reduce the frequency of sex or masturbation to less than half if possible.
(6) Rotate your energetic vortex of your body.

Shelleeson

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, though I want you to buy the book and support the author, I fear that some may exercise improperly and inadvertently enter the mental hospital as a result. So, an important excerpt from the book:

I think it is effective to cure or prevent depression and become happy-healthy-efficient that you:
(1) Constrict anus 100 times in succession and dent navel 100 times in succession after constricting anus 100 times in succession everyday following the life style of the long-lived British as possible.
(2) Sometimes turn to bay throwing away pride-welcome a insult or fall into the hell voluntarily or occupy your time with something else (anything would do.)
(3) Enjoy taking advantage of a petty tyrant to temper yourself.
(4) Do 3-week fasting and excrete a bucketful of old black solid excrement which has stuck to your small intestine for long years.
(5) Reduce the frequency of sex or masturbation to less than half if possible.
(6) Rotate your energetic vortex of your body.
dude no, i was eating chocolatye raisins
rofl2.gif

number 5 you really are making this up or are one sick puppy.
laugh.gif
i think i'd rather be depressed
rofl2.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ykuU8hnotr0?si=HzEN_fL2UyOn35HQ +1