OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I wasn't even looking for this thing it just came up, and i tried it with it working perfectly. Now everyone can play all the tracks that were meant to be played online alone with the battle tracks too, but im not sure if i can post the link on here or now if anything just pm me.
yaynds.gif

Scorpin200

Iceman
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Cool this decently puts an end to the cheaters, cause it's almost impossible to do in most levels while adding fun back to the game. Everyone that wants this patch should get it while the gettins good as you know not even links last forever, and id like to race a few people in this forum if there are any good racers
wink.gif
. All you need in isp 2.0 of course, and the rom i copied mine and named it differently since i would like the original also.

mk code:287846-194637

mario kart ds link
grog.gif

http://www.ftp.nu/files/469

Scorpin200

Iceman
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ahh fun once again i just made some cheaters quit, because i have total control over the levels that get picked
yaynds.gif
. As long as you pick the levels that weren't originally in the game it will pick your level.

Scorpin200

Iceman
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well there is one solution to your internet problem either you go over someones house that has it or you can always settle for mc donalds
happy.gif
., and is that sence i wouldn't be going for anything else but the free internet.

MaHe

one lazy schmo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slovenia
So, this doesn't replace the old tracks with the new ones (like the old hack did) but actually allows you to select from any of 32 tracks?
That's the old hack. This has been around for a year already ...
dry.gif

Scorpin200

Iceman
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah i have the us rom im not sure about the others, but since you just have to patch the rom i can no reason why it wouldn't work. Oh yeah i think you get the ability to choose tracks by whatever track you choose at the start of the game, because i got to choose track for all 4 levels for the game before.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.