Homebrew Is there any update to the Wii64 beta yet?

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When was Wii 1.1 beta officially relesed? Like a year ago? Or was it very recently? Those are my last questions then I will leave.

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
smashdude said:
When was Wii 1.1 beta officially relesed? Like a year ago? Or was it very recently? Those are my last questions then I will leave.
I came out a few months ago.

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How much improvement is there in the compatibility with its games? Do many of them load now? And do you mean few months ago as in 2 monhts? I first noticed errors on my Wii64 games like 4 months ago.

Jacobeian

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
smashdude said:
How much improvement is there in the compatibility with its games? Do many of them load now? And do you mean few months ago as in 2 monhts? I first noticed errors on my Wii64 games like 4 months ago.

I thought you were leaving ?
seriously though, how hard is it for you to just grab the last release and test games yourself ?
or were you only created to make useless threads on forums ?

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wait that link you just posted, is it the latest release link a month ago? I want my games to work. And I am leaving after finishing this question because I have nothing else to ask for.

NewFang

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
See this compatibility list here...> http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/Wii64_Compatibility_List
Its a comapatibility list. Read it.
And yes its current, the last update for Wii64 beta 1.1 was like 4 months ago and if you look in the right side of that link it says what Wii64 version for certain games. Not to mention you could always, you know, try it out for yourself. The internet cant do everything for you.

luminalace

Trophies
XP
Country
Now that Wiisx beta 2/2.1 is finished the Wii64 team should get back to working on Wii64 but they have also said they want to release a new emulator for an unknown system that should be playable before the end of this year!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: wth