Hacking wehackwii.com

Jemlee

Trophies
Website
www.arwingnet.co.cc
XP
Country
I found it ! look in google's cache. fantom says this in the shoutbox!

FantomPhox: well so the site is no longer allowed by google. all because some noob thinks he owns everything.
arsehole: hahaha, I denunciated you for piracy hahahaha, that's what you get for using the same shoutbox for all pages
ZeroRamirez2701: so...any ideas of what happened?
ZeroRamirez2701: it gets a URL error
ZeroRamirez2701: We Hack Wii site doesn't show up anymore...
ZeroRamirez2701: testing...

Charlie C

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They're still at wehackwii.pbworks.com for WAD's and other stuff, but I was wondering about their actual homepage with news and other topics. I hope they're not gone too, it's one of my favorite sites...

techboy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Check the wiki. He doesn't have time for managing it anymore.

As seen on the wiki's front page (sorry about the caps, that's how he typed it, copy and pasted):
QUOTE said:
NOW, THE REASON FOR THE BLOG DISSAPEARANCE IS BECAUSE I AM GETTING VERY BUSY IN MY OWN LIFE AND PLAN ON DOING PROGRAMMING VERY SOON. IN FACT I ONLY CREATED THE BLOG FOR FUN AND TO MAKE A FEW BUCKS FROM ADSENSE HOWEVER I DIDNT THINK IT WOULD GET AS POPULAR AS IT DID. (WADS MAYBE?
happy.gif
)

ANYWAYS, I HOPE SOMEONE CAN TAKE OVER THE WIKI AT LEAST AND HELP OUT. I COULDNT THINK ABOUT DELETING THIS CONSIDERING THE AMOUNT OF INFO AND HARD WORK PUT INTO IT.

THANK YOU

WEHACKWII ADMIN

EDIT: @Charlie C: I'd remove the URL to the wiki. The site specializes in warez, which we can't link here.

wiiman123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
That site had a couple of good tutorials & almost zero homebrew. Whatever homebrew they did have, it had zero news credits, just copy and paste from other wii news sites which was a little bit annoying.

It seemed to only have a huge emphasis on piracy, which isn't ok in my book. Surprised they weren't taken down by force.

Nintendo_Chick

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
techboy said:
Check the wiki. He doesn't have time for managing it anymore.

As seen on the wiki's front page (sorry about the caps, that's how he typed it, copy and pasted):
QUOTE said:
NOW, THE REASON FOR THE BLOG DISSAPEARANCE IS BECAUSE I AM GETTING VERY BUSY IN MY OWN LIFE AND PLAN ON DOING PROGRAMMING VERY SOON. IN FACT I ONLY CREATED THE BLOG FOR FUN AND TO MAKE A FEW BUCKS FROM ADSENSE HOWEVER I DIDNT THINK IT WOULD GET AS POPULAR AS IT DID. (WADS MAYBE?
happy.gif
)

ANYWAYS, I HOPE SOMEONE CAN TAKE OVER THE WIKI AT LEAST AND HELP OUT. I COULDNT THINK ABOUT DELETING THIS CONSIDERING THE AMOUNT OF INFO AND HARD WORK PUT INTO IT.

THANK YOU

WEHACKWII ADMIN

EDIT: @Charlie C: I'd remove the URL to the wiki. The site specializes in warez, which we can't link here.

see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo