Homebrew Someone please link me to NEO GAMMA and tell me whree it goes.

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Or is it found in the Homebrew Browser and if so under which section? I am trying to use this on my friend's Wii and be able to copy data to their INTERNAL WII as the SD card cannot load the data directly. I figured out how to do everything else BTW. However this SNES9GX will not show up on the root of my SD card but I can load the ROMs directly from Sega Genesis!

r3dfaction

Trophies
Website
phyzorg.wordpress.com
XP
Country
United States
smashdude said:
Or is it found in the Homebrew Browser and if so under which section? I am trying to use this on my friend's Wii and be able to copy data to their INTERNAL WII as the SD card cannot load the data directly. I figured out how to do everything else BTW. However this SNES9GX will not show up on the root of my SD card but I can load the ROMs directly from Sega Genesis!
rofl2.gif
teknecal is not a pirate

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok PLEASE link me to NeoGamma so I can finish this up! That is all I need. Rebooter is not showing up under Gecko nor Riivolution and I cannot get the Priiloader to work on his Wii so all I need is NeoGamma.

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seriously I do not know WHY System Menu 4.2 has to be so fucking stupid in not allowing hacks. I cannot get Brawlstats to even send out data. It says no data is available.

xander150

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
r3dfaction said:
rofl2.gif
teknecal is not a pirate
Maybe he is but he doesn't put pirate tools on his server.
XFlak said:
smashdude said:
...and I cannot get the Priiloader to work on his Wii so all I need is NeoGamma.
does this sound like a brick waiting to happen to anyone else?
I hopes it explodes, this would stop all this stupid threads by him as he hopefully doesn't have enough money to get a new Wii.
If smashdude/brawldude doesn't get banned in the near future and he keeps posting I think I'll dedicate a blog to him with his "best" posts/topics.
It's a sgame he never answered how old he is, you asked him in a thread, I asked in a thread, I asked on his comments page...

QUOTE(smashdude @ Apr 27 2010, 05:05 AM)
Seriously I do not know WHY System Menu 4.2 has to be so fucking stupid in not allowing hacks. I cannot get Brawlstats to even send out data. It says no data is available.
SM 4.2 allows hacks, I have many active. I don't think the System Menu is "fucking stupid" but the user in front of it.
It should work if you connect an external harddrive to it
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: wth