Homebrew Question about DOP-MII.

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I downloaded it and unzipped it but it has two folders inside. One called config then another one that re-loops itself (DOP-MII>apps>boot.dol). Am I supposed to delete the second one and move the config folder to my SD card too? How should both folders look like in the end?

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
dude i think you should give up on anything Wii related simply because you lack the intelligence and will end up with a bricked Wii

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just please tell me HOW to load this and use DOP-MII (organize folder) and then I will shut up and just do it. I want savegame manager to load as well as DVDX 3.4

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Just...take a guess, dude.

It's not like you'll brick your wii by having the wrong file structure on your SD card. If things don't work, you can just try again.

It's like pepxl says: if you can't figure things like this out by yourself, you shouldn't be messing with this sort of things to begin with. I know that's not a nice thing to say, but it's a true one.

It may comfort you to know that if you make errors, that's okay. We've all made them at some points. I just suggest you learn to deal with them, rather than come crying for help at the first indication of something that may not be 100% clear from the start.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Amazing...you've got 2 chances, right? Trying them both out would take roughly 5 minutes...less if you gambled wrong.

But instead, you spend over a DAY on this because you have to ASK others about it.

In other words...GG.

Way to manage your time. At this rate, I guess you'll be about 70 by the time you've got your wii totally softmodded.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ModernSithLord @ ModernSithLord: @BigOnYa https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQWXoQZWlMw