Hacking Has anyone bought their Acekard from Deveno.com?

D

Deleted-236924

If you consider AK2 is usually around $13, I'd say $24 is quite a high price for one.
But it's well worth it.

I would recommend RealHotStuff if you live in the USA or Gamersection if you live in Canada.
If you live somewhere else, well I can't really help you on that.

Peachrules14

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, it's cheap because it includes a 4 gig SD card... but you could always go to walmart and get one for a little less. Thanks!

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If you are worried, you will get some protection from PayPal.

https://cms.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/marketing...%20for%20Buyers.

Code:
13.5 PayPal Buyer Complaint Policy

ÂÂ 1. What is the PayPal Buyer Complaint Policy?

ÂÂÂÂÂÂIt is PayPal’s process to help you resolve a problem directly with the seller through the PayPal Resolution Center for purchases that are not eligible for PayPal Buyer Protection.

ÂÂÂÂÂÂThe PayPal Buyer Complaint Policy is similar to PayPal Buyer Protection in that it enables buyers to file Disputes for Items Not Received (INR), or for items that are Significantly Not as Described (SNAD). By filing a Dispute, you can communicate with the seller and attempt to resolve the problem. If you are unable to resolve the problem, you may escalate an Item Not Received (INR) Dispute to a Claim – but you may not escalate a Significantly Not as Described Dispute to a Claim.You may not file a dispute for a Personal Payment.

ÂÂÂÂÂÂEven though you may escalate an Item Not Received Dispute to a Claim, you are not guaranteed recovery. If the Claim is decided in your favor, your recovery is limited to the amounts that PayPal can recover from the seller’s Account.
ÂÂ 2. What is the process for the Buyer Complaint Policy?

ÂÂÂÂÂÂSimilar to PayPal Buyer Protection, you must file a Dispute in the PayPal Resolution Center within 45 days of the date you sent the payment. Once you have done so, you should attempt to resolve the Dispute directly with the seller.
ÂÂ 3. What happens if I am unable to resolve the Dispute directly with the seller?

ÂÂÂÂÂÂYou may escalate the Dispute to a Claim within 20 days of the date you filed the Dispute. PayPal will make a final decision for some - but not all - Claims. You should not escalate a Dispute for Significantly Not as Described (SNAD) to a Claim because PayPal will not make a decision on a SNAD Claim under the PayPal Buyer Complaint Policy.
ÂÂ 4. What if PayPal makes a final decision in my favor?

ÂÂÂÂÂÂIf PayPal makes a final decision in your favor, we will collect any available funds in the seller’s PayPal balance at that time. However, recovery is not guaranteed and is limited only to the amounts that PayPal can recover from the seller’s Account. Any amounts collected from the seller will be placed in your Account.

I can't find where on their site where they give you their physical address, which can be a bad sign.

However, they do have their registrant info on whois.

http://whois.domaintools.com/www.deveno.com

Which gives you

Code:
Tong, JasonÂÂ
ÂÂÂÂÂÂ5xxx Colby Dr.
ÂÂÂÂÂÂPlano, Texas 75094
ÂÂÂÂÂÂUnited States
ÂÂÂÂÂÂ(682) xxx-5656

From a quick google, on many websites he lists his location as China. He has a myspace page where he lists his location as Texas http://www.myspace.com/turbocomppro

Most scam websites will hide their domain info behind domainsbyproxy, this means if they vanish you have no way of finding out who's behind the website. He's also of Chinese decent, so he may have contacts in China from which he get's these carts.

If you are really worried, add him to Myspace and have a chat to him.

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Shit, that's a lot of fuckin' around over 24 bucks! If, and its a fairly big if, it turned out to be fake, your worst case scenario is a loss of $24!
Note: Have you checked if the site you are looking at is listed on GBAtemp's list of recommended sellers?

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got one from them. It was a real Acekard. They are very good. Regular Ak2i is $14.99. Id say that a fair price for a real card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.