karl1295

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well i got european wii... i got rock band 2 ntsc game
biggrin.gif
and i bought european drums/guitar and mic ... only mic works any help? what to do ?

oxMUDxo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do they use the Wii mote, or they wireless?

If they don't use the Wii mote you might need to sync them to the Wii.
Find the sync button on the Rock Band controllers and on the Wii that might work...?

I play Guitar Hero so I cant really help you here, but I'm sure someone will come by later and help..

Next time make your topic some thing like...Rock Band controler issues..?

Good Luck.

oxMUDxo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If the Wii is modded and uses USB-Loader then you can only use the one USB Port...??
Tho this was a while ago, cIOS38 rev14 might have this fixed that problem.??

The Wii only has two USB Ports how do you use all three or four instruments when they all need to use the USB Ports?

Alexrose

Untitled
Trophies
XP
Country
It comes with a hub.

Here's how to get USB instruments to work.

If you're using an SD/USB loader you need Hermes's cios. It comes with uLoader.

Install his cios 222 to ios 36 and cios 223 to ios 36 merge 37, then boot the game in uLoader with cios 223. DLC won't be compatible. (Although it won't be compatible with PAL shop channel anyway, so you'd need to change the region of that first anyway)

If you're booting from a disc, there's two ways:
1. Follow Mrkinator's Rockband Softchip guide to install cios 232 merged from ios37 and run that in softchip. Not compatible with DLC.

2. Compatible with DLC! Look for "ciosbugfix37.wad", it's in the softmii 3.0 package or you could just google it and find it elsewhere on its own; it's the only one you need. Install that and then run softchip and choose the ios to boot from as ios 37.

nabster92

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Alexrose said:
It comes with a hub.

Here's how to get USB instruments to work.

If you're using an SD/USB loader you need Hermes's cios. It comes with uLoader.

Install his cios 222 to ios 36 and cios 223 to ios 36 merge 37, then boot the game in uLoader with cios 223. DLC won't be compatible. (Although it won't be compatible with PAL shop channel anyway, so you'd need to change the region of that first anyway)

If you're booting from a disc, there's two ways:
1. Follow Mrkinator's Rockband Softchip guide to install cios 232 merged from ios37 and run that in softchip. Not compatible with DLC.

2. Compatible with DLC! Look for "ciosbugfix37.wad", it's in the softmii 3.0 package or you could just google it and find it elsewhere on its own; it's the only one you need. Install that and then run softchip and choose the ios to boot from as ios 37.

Isn't that kinda backwards? Wouldn't it be installing the IOS36 based cIOS to IOS222 and the IOS36 merged with IOS37 based cIOS to IOS223?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att did offer a $500gc tempting to use it for 6 months and cancel