bin01

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Did you just say go find pirating forum for wii?
A forum which host
backup loaders,
HDD loaders
Unofficial downloadable content

and provides links to ISO files...

Please, then tell me how to call it cause i cant find a better word to describe it than PIRATE

K

Kurisuellegarden

Links to ISOs, Wads, and ROMS are prohibited here, I don't know what you're talking about. o-o

Lots of people use the Backup for actually playing their own backups. (Wii Sports took a huge beating over the years)

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
were all pirates
tongue.gif

xDlmaoxD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude stop wasting your time, we are all hypocrites.
We all do stuff we sometimes disagree with when others do it .
I would have made a thread about this but its like trying to unite everyone in the world.
Basically no one cares.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
bin01 said:
A forum which host
backup loaders,
HDD loaders

Please, then tell me how to call it cause i cant find a better word to describe it than PIRATE

i disagree with the links to ISO files! however, they are very lenient when someone mention rom site or posting the links! maybe the mods doesn't even have any idea rom sites was mentioned?

even after reporting to the mods! all the other party get is just SNIP SNIP
no banning or whatever
tongue.gif

this is what i always question but i came to a conclusion
GBATemp doesn't allow rom hosting, links and etc but they don't mind members assisting each other to get their stuff working
tongue.gif

anyway, if wasn't all these piracy stuff.. gbatemp would be very quiet and peaceful
smile.gif

enjoy your stay here for GBATemp being contradicting with its rules!

WELCOME TO GBATEMP
smile.gif

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
GBAtemp didn't do anything.

I haven't seen one link to roms or isos here.

Bladexdsl, precisely the point. I'm positive 99% of us have at least one piece of pirated software

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I once thought like you mr OP, but, I finally realized I couldn't care less if GBATemp wants to be all things gaming, and even officially ban the linking to what we already know is out there.

We all know just about the entire community here is younguns with one excuse or another for not having the cash needed to get all the games out there. And we all know they are not going to let that stop them.

We also know no one cares if anyone 'claims' to use copies for honest reasons. Well I sure as hell ain't interested in listening to them.

No one here reeeeeeally gives a damn if Sony MS or Nintendo make money or not. Because we all know, at the end of the day, the user is of the opinion their needs are all that counts.

They just don't allow direct links to roms etc because then the nasty game companies would show up and butt stomp the site into the proverbial dust.

There's no nobility in it, it's just simple survival.

No one seems to have a problem though with teaching you how to do all the needed things to be an effective pirate though. What media to use, how to burn it, which firmware is needed.
But they draw the line at direct mention of where to get your files.

Hey, you only need google for that though.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
bin01 said:
A forum which host
backup loaders,
HDD loaders

GBAtemp does not host or link to any type of illegal warez, roms or isos, it is why the forum survives. People who do post links to that sort of thing are severely dealt with. Discussion about hacking methods and things like that are fine however, talking about such things is not breaking the law.

Its not any type of hypocrisy, it is merely survival.

bin01

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
As a example:
If you publish information regarding new tech products released every day, any user with brain will conclude you are guide for getting tech products, in other words you are dedicated to tech products.

The fact that GBAtemp doesnt directly provide links to those files doesnt mean its clean. Since the moment you start giving others clear information about a pirated product, its uploaders and other basic info, you become part of the deal, in this case piracy.

Nintendo_Chick

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
bin01 said:
As a example:
If you publish information regarding new tech products released every day, any user with brain will conclude you are guide for getting tech products, in other words you are dedicated to tech products.

The fact that GBAtemp doesnt directly provide links to those files doesnt mean its are clean. Since the moment you start giving others clear information about a pirated product, its uploaders and other basic info, you become part of the deal, in this case piracy.

Telling someone about crack and telling them where to get it are two totally different things.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
bin01 said:
As a example:

The fact that GBAtemp doesnt directly provide links to those files doesnt mean its are clean. Since the moment you start giving others clear information about a pirated product, its uploaders and other basic info, you become part of the deal, in this case piracy.

seriously
gtfosenior.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nobody is reading what you post.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    That Dell data breach is worse than people probably realize....
    When I worked for Dell we had access to data about military contracts and addresses for high ranking people.
    I personally handled a call from the second highest person at Raytheon. That call bothered me a lot... The guy was nice and smart what bothered me was the way management basically just blew him off instead of going the extra mile to help him.
    In the end that call ended up costing Dell millions in lost contracts with Raytheon, and really the issue could have been solved for like 450 bucks lol
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    sometimes I wonder why anyone would ever buy mega man x legacy collection 2
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I always thought that capcom shuffled the games in these collection, but apparently they are all in chronological order, which makes legacy collection 2 worthless
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, i want to start singing pirate metal songs and sea shanties if i play sea of thieves
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    find a pirate metal playlist
    +2
    and sing along
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    nevermind i just learned swearing is against the rules in sea of thieves

i was about to start singing the song i last put in "what song are you currently listening to" yesterday
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but yeah ig so
    swearing not allowed in a pirate game? what has the world come to
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (here's the song for context)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just add -izle to the end of every curse word, you will be fine.
    +2
    i like alestorm
    +1
    @BigOnYa too many syllables
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    same lmao
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    hi, welcome to the Temp!
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Welcome to the Underground!
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    the booty boogie from (once again) the donkey kong country cartoon could also be a good song to sing while playing sea of thieves
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Please insert 25 cents for an additional 30 minutes of talk time.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Please insert 25 cents for an additional 30 minutes of talk time.